Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2821 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

That is a perfect dress on you!  So fun and beautiful!  The alterations are fabulous!

Originally Posted by KeraSmiley 

Altered from a size 12 down to a size 2!!!!!
    I love the final product! I was extremely worried that it would be too significant of an alteration and that the final product would look weird...but it looks perfect! It looks as if it were always a size 2!!

(In the photo's, it's a bit loose at the top...I didn't have it strapped tightly. I was just trying it to see if my heels were too low for my dress...so it was a quick on and off) But when it's strapped tightly, it's barely breathable!!...just how I like it!

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia1282.jpg

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia1284.jpg

#2822 Pinky

Pinky
    • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

The dress is gorgeous, you look like a princess!  Congrats!

#2823 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

Aphrodite, i picked a mori lee mermaid style too..the organza is so lightweight yet elegant...can't wait to walk down the aisle in Jamaica in it this Fall.  good luck to you!!!  R~

#2824 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
        • 178 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

I LOVE Mori Lee! Her designs are so nice and I think they are very well priced!

Mine is style # 1606 :o)

Good luck to you too!!  I can't wait to walk down the aisle as well!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

Aphrodite, i picked a mori lee mermaid style too..the organza is so lightweight yet elegant...can't wait to walk down the aisle in Jamaica in it this Fall.  good luck to you!!!  R~

#2825 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

ok...so now that i've gone through ALL, well, not ALL...but a good darn bit of the pics..i discovered we're wearing the same dress!  O M G!!!  i was completely thrilled to see it on someone else..of course, i'm leery of posting pics of me in the dress before the big day so i'll post pics AFTER...i'm in such 'bridal mode' right now...scouring over ALL of these pages..i really need to get some work done!  lol!!!  R~

#2826 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You go girl... I love it and you look fab

Altered from a size 12 down to a size 2!!!!!
              I love the final product! I was extremely worried that it would be too significant of an alteration and that the final product would look weird...but it looks perfect! It looks as if it were always a size 2!!

(In the photo's, it's a bit loose at the top...I didn't have it strapped tightly. I was just trying it to see if my heels were too low for my dress...so it was a quick on and off) But when it's strapped tightly, it's barely breathable!!...just how I like it!

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia1282.jpg

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia1284.jpg

#2827 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
              • 178 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:35 AM

SHUT UP! lol

I'm so excited for us! hahaha

I LOVE LOVE that dress so much and I'm so glad to hear that you love it too :o)

Can't wait to see you in it!

ok...so now that i've gone through ALL, well, not ALL...but a good darn bit of the pics..i discovered we're wearing the same dress!  O M G!!!  i was completely thrilled to see it on someone else..of course, i'm leery of posting pics of me in the dress before the big day so i'll post pics AFTER...i'm in such 'bridal mode' right now...scouring over ALL of these pages..i really need to get some work done!  lol!!!  R~

#2828 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

i know..how CRAZY is that!  i thought, here i am telling her that i love the lightweight organza...so i go and start perusing the posts and lo and behold...there you are in MY or should i say OUR dress..lol!!!

i was VERY close to choosing a pronovias gown but the darn thing was so expensive AND incredibly heavy so i kept searching, hopeful that i would find another dress..one that would make me feel INCREDIBLE in it...that's when i discovered the mori lee dress.  i was blown away the moment i put it on...woo hoo!!!  :-)  R~ 

#2829 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
                  • 178 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:06 AM

I absolutely love it!  It's beautiful and completely light weight.  I don't feel like I'm going to want to rip it off of myself in the middle of the ceremony from heat exahustion! LOL

Great price too!

I honestly thought I was going to end up with a Maggie Sottero destination wedding dress...then I put OUR stunner on lol.

i know..how CRAZY is that!  i thought, here i am telling her that i love the lightweight organza...so i go and start perusing the posts and lo and behold...there you are in MY or should i say OUR dress..lol!!!

i was VERY close to choosing a pronovias gown but the darn thing was so expensive AND incredibly heavy so i kept searching, hopeful that i would find another dress..one that would make me feel INCREDIBLE in it...that's when i discovered the mori lee dress.  i was blown away the moment i put it on...woo hoo!!!  :-)  R~ 

#2830 Avens

Avens
                    • 576 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:54 AM

KeraSmiley - gorgeous! I tried on similar dresses but couldn't find one with a top like that.  One of my good boardy friends also got that one, I love it! You look fabulous!

Also @ kwebb28

Awesome choice, I liked the first one best :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users