Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

Ligthweight is definitely a must!  I love Pronovias but ended up a Casablanca bride.  You just never know which dress is the one!
 

Originally Posted by WPGBride View Post


Yes it is Pronovias, Alma. Love Love Love it and its also light weight so I wont sweat to death in the heat. I am still looking for a a cocktail dress for the reception but haven't quite found the look I want yet.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


isn't that the truth Brenners?? I loved Maggie, and I loved Justin Alexander. Neither of them loved me very much. Sophia Tolli on the other hand hit a home run, and so I'm a Sophia bride! Funny enough...I almost didn't even try on my dress b/c it looked boring and plain on the hanger. Glad my friend talked me into trying it! 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

Ligthweight is definitely a must!  I love Pronovias but ended up a Casablanca bride.  You just never know which dress is the one!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol AllieH!  There were many dresses I loved in photos and on the hanger that did not love me at all!  One of the designers was at the boutique when I came in to try on dresses and the sales staff kept trying to put me in her gowns and all of them looked horrible on me!  The dresses were lovely but just not meant for me.  That poor designer was probably heartbroken to see her designs on me when she envisioned them on a size 0 when she designed them!
 

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post


isn't that the truth Brenners?? I loved Maggie, and I loved Justin Alexander. Neither of them loved me very much. Sophia Tolli on the other hand hit a home run, and so I'm a Sophia bride! Funny enough...I almost didn't even try on my dress b/c it looked boring and plain on the hanger. Glad my friend talked me into trying it! 



 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


gorgeous!!!!!!!! I think you should bring the seamstress along too hehehe cheers.gif

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

My dress came in this week and I finally got to try it on!  Excuse the seamstress holding my dress in behind me me in my dress.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh mercy, that would have been extra frustrating! and I have to say I like dresses when they AREN'T on models much better. 
 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

Lol AllieH!  There were many dresses I loved in photos and on the hanger that did not love me at all!  One of the designers was at the boutique when I came in to try on dresses and the sales staff kept trying to put me in her gowns and all of them looked horrible on me!  The dresses were lovely but just not meant for me.  That poor designer was probably heartbroken to see her designs on me when she envisioned them on a size 0 when she designed them!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cdc150 that is a beautiful dress and you look so happy!  Clearly the one by the look on your face!  Congrats!   wink.gif
 

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

My dress came in this week and I finally got to try it on!  Excuse the seamstress holding my dress in behind me me in my dress.JPG



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youâ€re glowing! This dress is great on you!
 

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

My dress came in this week and I finally got to try it on!  Excuse the seamstress holding my dress in behind me me in my dress.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by maridr2012 View Post

 

@ Elissae:  That is a gorgeous dress!!!  Very similar to the style that I'd like to get, mermaid or trumpet with lace AND ruffles.  Could you share the designer and style name?    I'm going to Kleinfeld's in NYC tomorrow with my mom to look for a dress!  I am so excited, I booked the appointment 3 months ago.  I don't think I'll make a purchase tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I'll def find something there since they have so many choices.  At least when I am actually ready to make a purchase in late February I'll know exactly what I'm getting.  

 

Hi Maridr2012...sorry it took me so mlong to get back to you.  I was away for a long weekend.  The dress is Paloma Blanca #4115.  How did you make out at Kleinfeld's????  Did you say yes to the dress?  LOL - love that show!  Been dvr'ing & watching all the episodes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×