Photo

brgephar's Boarding Pass Invitations

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 brgephar

brgephar
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

Thank you! Let us know how they turn out!!!

#12 Mimi127

Mimi127
    • 221 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

There beautful.

#13 tphanders

tphanders
      • 15 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Your invites are so cute! Where did you buy the invitation sleeve? 

#14 Arch713

Arch713
        • 161 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Would you mind sending me the template as well? I love how they turned out! arch713@aol.com

Thank you for much for sharing!

#15 brgephar

brgephar
          • 166 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thank you so much ladies! Your words of encouragement are definitely appreciated,  it is so nice to feel like all the hard work was worth it!

tphanders- Thanks! I bought the shimmery paper at Hobby Lobby and actually printed the ticket jackets at work since I was only using black ink :)

Okay, I absolutely must take this opportunity to send a super huge "THANK YOU" to Miss Kelli!

Here's what happened: Last week I left my thumb drive at the printers after printing off extra invitations (see fi adds more people to guest list above ) Long story short? EVERYTHING got erased. As in, there is no longer anything on the drive. Awful. Anyway, Kelli was kind enough to forward my original message containing my invitations and ticket jacket templates back to me! It's not everything I lost but hey it's something :) And I cannot thank this woman enough! 

#16 kellip17

kellip17
            • Site Supporter
            • 64 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by brgephar 

Thank you so much ladies! Your words of encouragement are definitely appreciated,  it is so nice to feel like all the hard work was worth it!

tphanders- Thanks! I bought the shimmery paper at Hobby Lobby and actually printed the ticket jackets at work since I was only using black ink :)

Okay, I absolutely must take this opportunity to send a super huge "THANK YOU" to Miss Kelli!

Here's what happened: Last week I left my thumb drive at the printers after printing off extra invitations (see fi adds more people to guest list above ) Long story short? EVERYTHING got erased. As in, there is no longer anything on the drive. Awful. Anyway, Kelli was kind enough to forward my original message containing my invitations and ticket jacket templates back to me! It's not everything I lost but hey it's something :) And I cannot thank this woman enough! 

I'm so glad I could help out!  I was copying your airplane, so I owed you one!  :)  

#17 kellip17

kellip17
              • Site Supporter
              • 64 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Brooke- I ordered these tote bags from vistaprint and I'm really  happy with them.  I thought I would share with you since they match the airplane we both have on our invitations!  Click here to check them out

#18 Marymack

Marymack
                • 414 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:16 AM

I love your invites.....I dont have a crafty bone in my body...lol

#19 jaimed789

jaimed789
                  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Great Invites!! I was thinking of doing something like this, where do you get a template for these type of Invites?

#20 morgane31

morgane31
                    • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

This is a very nice job. Are you willing to share your template?  I'm most interested. My email adress : morgane.lachieuse@free.fr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users