Canadian Coupons!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BridetobeABCD

• 221 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

Thought I would have a thread for Canadian Brides to post their Canadian coupons for any deals! Possible OOT items, paper, craft supplies, the list can go on and on!!!

#2 pokeyholly

• 176 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

If anyone is looking for wedding stationary, the best Canadian site to order from is Papercircle.ca. 

I had initially ordered from papergarden and the prices are double for cardstock/envelopes etc so I returned everything. I lost the $$ I paid for shipping but even after reordering from papercircle, I still saved money :) 

#3 futuremrswarner

• 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

I know that Michaels is having a sale this week between the 12th-16th and 25% off all items, including sales items. The coupons can be found online on their website. I saw some really nice glass vases and decorative pieces for centerpieces there this week, so if you're thinking of making your own centerpieces, you should go check it out.

They also have a sale for frames as well. So for those who are thinking of using frames in their deocrations, for anyone who is thinking of using frames for photo booths, that might be place to check out this week.

#4 ashk

• 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for the heads-up futuremrswarner, and great idea for a thread BridetoBe!!

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

#5 Loreal30

• 234 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Michael's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users