re: costs quoted are wrong I think.....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pamela Schell

Pamela Schell
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

HI to whom ever this may concern.

I emailed directly to the Riu Palace Mexico AND the Riu Palace Riviera Maya.  They have assured me that

A: there is no additional charges for someone attending a wedding at the RPM and yet staying at the RPRM

B: the only additional costs would be if the wedding couple is throwing a meal in a private restaurant.

If anyone needs the information I can forward you the email and or the email address of the person/s I spoke with regarding this matter. 

Originally they told my neice she would have to pay extra BUT when I emailed in to say we were staying AT the RPRM and attending a wedding at the RPM,,,,it was confirmed not once but three times that there is no additional charges for attending the wedding.  So you can stay at a higher RIU than where the wedding is taking place and not pay extra.

To date the RPM and the RPRM are sister hotels and of equal value so there is no charge to go back and forth between the two other than to go to the private restaurants.

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

That's great info, Pamela - thx for checking it out and also sharing it with everyone here......that's what makes our forum such a great resource! way to go, and well done!

one of the RUI's wedding "moments that matter" beautiful wedding location, for sure!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users