Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

El Dorado Wedding~more pictures

Wow - he's fast to respond too, always a good sign. I thought I'd attach what Sol just sent me in regards to his pricing. He also notes in this email ... "to this prices please consider $1000 extra in travel expenses."

Whew - that took a while to get it so I could attach this document! I basically copied the .jpg info into word. If you want the original files, let me know your email address and I can send them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
Wow - he's fast to respond too, always a good sign. I thought I'd attach what Sol just sent me in regards to his pricing. He also notes in this email ... "to this prices please consider $1000 extra in travel expenses."

Whew - that took a while to get it so I could attach this document! I basically copied the .jpg info into word. If you want the original files, let me know your email address and I can send them to you.

Ann, that is awesome info. I wanted to e-mail him but I am hesitant untill I book the date of the wedding. Did you say you e-mailed Juan Carlos also. And if so what were his prices in comparison. I thought I read that you said he would be willing to travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
lol the bride is wearing mine and Christa's (A10CALGAL) wedding dress...guess its a very popular dress...but the pics r beautiful
Hehehe...I had forgotten we had the same dress. Oh well, at least we know it looks good in pics.

lol ya totally...but mine will be a bit different im altering it...changing the flowers on the dress and making them out of the same material as the dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19 View Post
Ann, that is awesome info. I wanted to e-mail him but I am hesitant untill I book the date of the wedding. Did you say you e-mailed Juan Carlos also. And if so what were his prices in comparison. I thought I read that you said he would be willing to travel.
I PMed Juan Carlos asking if he knew of anyone in Puerto Vallarta, but he hasn't got back to me yet. I hadn't thought of asking him if he'd come himself - great idea! I don't want to pester him, so I hope he gets back to me. I'm assuming he's just really busy.