#11 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lyman 

I just got back from the Walmart in Playa del Carmen, and they have a very small floral stand. Their flowers looked pretty good and you can't beat their prices.......a dozen roses for $85 pesos (under $7, USD) or 6 roses for $47 pesos......orchid stems for $110. pesos and asstd bouquets for $110. pesos......just thought I'd let you know - cheers :)

Hey Beautiful brides As a wedding planner here in the Rivera Maya, I thought i should share this information, This is flower section at walmart  here in Playa del carmen.  they have mostly roses and Lilies.  We have plenty of local florist who provide reasonable prices.  Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Joyce!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#12 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Well done, Joyce! there's nothing like a picture to tell it better than "a thousand words" can say.....hehe

I was thinking of taking a picture of the Walmart floral stand to show what it looks like - and now you've already done it, so that's one thing off my "to-do list" :)

Thx so much for sharing........and showing everyone here exactly what their floral stand looks like (well, at least on that day)  Thank-you :)

and here are some professional floral bouquets + arrangements........beautiful !

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#13 kard613

kard613
      • 225 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

Yes..OR do as I did and find a florist wo will pre order your flowers by the stem. Then you get exactly what you want, and it is a FRACTION of the cost. This is what I did and I had TONS for flowers for really cheap. Cherry Blossom floral will do this for you, and they are located in playa. You can either pcik them up or have them delievered. This in my opinion is your best bet. No matter how much planning you do, your wedding is also a vacation and you dont want to be hunting around looking for flowers if you don't have to. Let me know if you want any pricing or thier information.

Do you by any chance gap have a price sheet for Cheery Blossom?

#14 courtyardbride

courtyardbride
        • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

I'm glad that Joyce posted these photos.

I went to Walmart before our Welcome Reception to buy items for the welcome bag (Mexican candies and vanilla) and alcohol (non-resort wedding). I did not budget for florals for the reception but thought that I would buy flowers and candles from Walmart for some quick decor. I was very unimpressed by their floral options. I certainly wouldn't recommend depending on their flower selection for your wedding day.

#15 ana26

ana26
          • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hi girls, if you have a wedding in Palace Resorts you dont need to go to Walmart, even the complimentary wedding package has included the bridal bouquet (roses) and they have like 5 or 6 colours available.

greetings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users