Photo

Canadian TA

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Looking for suggestions on a TA that is great in planning destination weddings. I am from Ontario Canada and looking to fly out of Toronto to Cancun. Any suggestions would be great !!! PS. What are some good interview questions to ask a TA before choosing???

#2 chantal09

chantal09
    • 192 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD 

Looking for suggestions on a TA that is great in planning destination weddings. I am from Ontario Canada and looking to fly out of Toronto to Cancun. Any suggestions would be great !!!
      PS. What are some good interview questions to ask a TA before choosing???

Hey there,

I am out of Calgary and am using a TA who specializes in DW from Kelowna BC. She has been really great in terms of getting back to me quickly, pricing and helping all of my guests to book with ease (I have over 80 people booked through her.)

Here is her FB page https://www.facebook...etravel?fref=ts

I never really interviewed her, but just went off of who was honestly the most helpful and came back to me with the best prices. Let me know if you want any more info!

#3 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
      • 221 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Thank you so much - I will definately check out her Facebook page!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

we have 2 canadian travel agencies here on BDW:

Luxe

Blue Petal

They are linked to their vendor page where you can see some of their work and read reviews.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Yzzel

Yzzel
        • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

Hi BridetobeABCD,

Not sure if you still need the info on TA but I bought couple of tickets from selloffvacations.com. They have couple of offices in Toronto and found the prices to be pretty good!!. I live downtown Toronto, if you want to meet we can share some ideas!! Im getting married this December 2012 and I'm Mexican but is always nice to help other brides...Anyways, let me know..Happy planning!

#6 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
          • 221 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Yzzel 

Hi BridetobeABCD,

Not sure if you still need the info on TA but I bought couple of tickets from selloffvacations.com. They have couple of offices in Toronto and found the prices to be pretty good!!. I live downtown Toronto, if you want to meet we can share some ideas!! Im getting married this December 2012 and I'm Mexican but is always nice to help other brides...Anyways, let me know..Happy planning!

Thank You Yzzel

I live just north of Toronto, and am beginning to plan my wedding! Your wedding is in a month!!! How has the planning been? I have travelled with Selloffvacations.com before - they are great!!

#7 Yzzel

Yzzel
            • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hi!!!...The planning has been pretty smooth, although now I'm starting to get stressed! So far I'm happy with the decisions I have made and the vendors..I do not have a wedding planner and have done everything by myself, I guess it helps that I speak Spanish. That's why I can give you some advice of places and research I have done!. I didn't wanted to get married on an "all-inclusive" and had look at several places..

How┬┤s your planning going? Talk soo

#8 Loreal30

Loreal30
              • 234 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD 

Looking for suggestions on a TA that is great in planning destination weddings. I am from Ontario Canada and looking to fly out of Toronto to Cancun. Any suggestions would be great !!!
                PS. What are some good interview questions to ask a TA before choosing???

Hey! have you found anyone yet? My TA has over 23 years of experience doing DW's, her name is leanna she works for rose city travel/destination vows, if you want her contact information send me a pm. She has been great for me so far and got me the best price for my wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users