Photo

Wedding Dress Crisis!!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:21 PM

I was able to find one I loved at the Bridal Store Online link that was posted! I'm getting the merry gown and adding a halter top, as well as doing a few different modifications to the bottom. Thank you all for your help!!!!

They had my size in stock and it's being shipped TOMORROW!! I also got a slip, tiara, and garment back for $600!! That includes shipping, tax, the dress....everything!! So it all worked out in the end!

Thank you so much for all your help and encouragement! And thank you Lizz for taking the time to post all those links :). This really is a great place! It's amazing how people from around the world that you don't even know are willing to help!

#22 Sharonie

Sharonie
    • 557 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

If you can post a pic of the dress you loved, we should be able to come up with something similar. Hope all will work out for you...

#23 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by USMC_Wife2Be
        I was able to find one I loved at the Bridal Store Online link that was posted! I'm getting the merry gown and adding a halter top, as well as doing a few different modifications to the bottom. Thank you all for your help!!!!

They had my size in stock and it's being shipped TOMORROW!! I also got a slip, tiara, and garment back for $600!! That includes shipping, tax, the dress....everything!! So it all worked out in the end!

Thank you so much for all your help and encouragement! And thank you Lizz for taking the time to post all those links :). This really is a great place! It's amazing how people from around the world that you don't even know are willing to help!
        So glad you found something! That was really quick!!! Make sure to post pictures after you get it!

#24 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

I didn't even see that one there, it sounds almost exactly like the one that you ordered before...perfect!!!

Here is the link so the other girls can get a preview (if you don't mind): Style Merry Bridal Gown - Wedding Dresses

#25 Sharonie

Sharonie
          • 557 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:15 PM

That dress is VERY beautiful. I am so glad it worked out for you

#26 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

Im sorry I was not here to help out but I am glad that you found something and it is so beautiful.

The girls here are fantastic they are so helpful and give great advice as well as inspiration.

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:05 AM

Yay! I am so glad it worked out for you! And I LOVE the idea of a red wedding dress, but I am just not that daring. I can't wait to see your pics!

#28 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
                • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Thanks everyone!! and thanks for posting the link! I'm really excited about it!

#29 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

So glad you found something! THat was quick! So, did you take advantage of the one cent tiara offer?? If you did, you have officially won the least expensive tiara prize. You girls remember when Annie was so excited that she got hers for 99 cents? That is awesome!!

#30 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
                    • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:45 PM

oh yea I did! I'm amazed at the deal I got. I got the dress, slip, tiara, and garment bag for $600!! That includes tax and shipping!! Is that not nuts? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users