Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Cooper

No dates or times left

I have contacted majestic colonial for possible dates and times for my symbolic wedding ceremony in July 2013. The response I got was for Wednesday 11:00 am. (Way too early) my question is, do they only offer good times to wedding ceremonies? Is 8onths too late? And is July normally booked up? I'm afraid that because I waited too long for a great price ($1355 for a week) I now have no options for an afternoon ceremony. I plan on spending quite a bit of money on the reception/dj/alcohol and hoped I would at least not get a time of day where most of my guests would be waking up:) any help is appreciated!

I tried to get the date of June 15th at the same resort! They were already booked up! Apparently they book quickly since they only do a few weddings a day! I ended up at Ocean Blue and Sand instead.....

Have you checked dates for the Majestic Elegance? When my fiance and I were looking for a destination location we noticed the prices at ME wasn't much of a difference so we chose ME since it was newer and nicer. :o)

I tried booking in August for June '13, but they kept giving me random times, 11am, 1pm...I knew I wanted something on a Saturday afternoon, so I finally booked July 27 at 3:00pm....although I wanted it to be in June. Oh well, more time to plan :)