Photo

Bridesmaid Dress... thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#21 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hmm.. I just read online online.. guess I could buy a sample in my size. :o) I think the pink is too purplish... But this orange, I think, would match the flowers perfectly.

#22 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

I haven't seen them in stores near me..but you could totally order online and return them in store if they arent the right color!

i LOVE the rosette one!!

#23 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I haven't seen them in stores near me..but you could totally order online and return them in store if they arent the right color!

i LOVE the rosette one!!

Great idea!!  I'm def loving the one shoulder!!.. I found one I really liked at DB like that it was 139-179, but wasn't available in my colors.. I think I'm gonna have to buy the one shoulder and the strapless.... :o)

#24 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

I love the target dress too! And is look like they have a tealy tourquoisey aqua!

#25 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

I love the target dress too! And is look like they have a tealy tourquoisey aqua!

Awesome! :o) But I'm reading the reviews on the one shoulder and everyone is complaining about the zipper.. :o( either, getting stuck, or ripping, and talking about bridal nightmares... This worries me. :o(

#26 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
            • 955 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

If you don't mind my asking, what is your price point for the BM dress?

#27 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

If you don't mind my asking, what is your price point for the BM dress?

I would like to keep it around $100 for the girls since they will need shoes as well. But it could cost $20 as long as it's our colors and cute. :o)

#28 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

Awesome! :o) But I'm reading the reviews on the one shoulder and everyone is complaining about the zipper.. :o( either, getting stuck, or ripping, and talking about bridal nightmares... This worries me. :o(

Yea I just noticed that too, they actually have the strapless in maxi, which I really saw my girls in something long. One of the reviews said that it isn't chiffon, it's 100 percent polyester ... Boo.

#29 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                  • 438 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

CUTE... Thank You!! I wonder if my target has these in store to try on...

I LOVE this one!!.. :o)

http://www.target.co...rs/-/A-14019153

Target does not have the bridesmaids collection in store, but the sizes run true to size none of my bridesmaids had to return their dress.  But if you do need to return you can return at the store and they put the cost back on your card. 

#30 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Yea I just noticed that too, they actually have the strapless in maxi, which I really saw my girls in something long. One of the reviews said that it isn't chiffon, it's 100 percent polyester ... Boo.

I've seen some super cute long ones!.. Post a picture of your colors so I have a better idea of the exact color. :o)

What's the difference between Polyester and Chiffon? I'd probably know if I saw them though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users