Photo

What is your MOB wearing to the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

I was wondering if most moms are doing something casual or dressy?  My thought is casual but since my dress is a traditional dress, I wasn't really sure?  Would love to hear what others are doing!

#2 chantal09

chantal09
    • 192 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by safety75 

I was wondering if most moms are doing something casual or dressy?  My thought is casual but since my dress is a traditional dress, I wasn't really sure?  Would love to hear what others are doing!

My Mom is still looking. I told her to keep it in our wedding colors and send me pictures. She wants to have a knee length dress as opposed to a floor length one so I guess it will be more on the casual side of things, which is totally fine.

#3 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
      • 166 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

My mom is going to get a dress made - she said that all the ones in the stores are two aging and no bright/vibrant colors

#4 uhura526

uhura526
        • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

my mom is also doing knee length and actually she is a huge fan of the dress that Michelle Obama wore for her convention speech.  Imagine her glee when she found out that the dress will be sold to us common folks most likely in Neiman Marcus!  So, she is holding out for that moment. In the mean time we are still looking at cocktail dresses. I guess something you would wear on "Captain's Night" on a cruise or something along those lines.

#5 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

There is actuallt a thread dedicated to this which may be helpful to look through.  I also posted my MOB and MOG dress which I picked out for both: http://www.bestdesti...your-moms-dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users