Photo

Flowers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nikkole025

nikkole025
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

What is everyone doing for flowers? I am just finding that everything I choose is super expensive through the resort!! Is there another alternative that worked well for anyone? Or does anyone have any recommendations?

#2 safety75

safety75
    • 287 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

I got quotes from this place and they were very reasonable and great to work with so far. I sent them pics of what I had in mind and then they gave me quotes. http://floresrivieramaya.com/

#3 nikkole025

nikkole025
      • 21 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Thanks!! 

Do you know what the resort charges when you use another florist? Do you know if that florist comes onto the resort and sets all the flowers up or do they just drop them off?

Thanks so much for your help!

#4 safety75

safety75
        • 287 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

I was told that you can get around the resort fee if you meet the florist outside ther resort. I guess it would depend what all you are getting. I just need bouquets so I could easily meet them out front and carry them in but if you are needing centerpieces etc that may be difficult. I'm sure it also varies resort to resort.

#5 LCB803

LCB803
          • 89 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

My WC recommends Floreria Varsovia, http://floreriavarsoviacancun.com. They are located in Cancun (our wedding is in Playa del Carmen) and I was worried about it being more expensive than someone local to Playa, but my WC says it's actually the opposite-- there's more competition in Cancun, so prices are cheaper.  I met with them in-person last weekend and am very encouraged/impressed so far! Quotes to follow this week or next... I will let you know! 

#6 Yzzel

Yzzel
            • 22 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi, can I ask how much are you paying for flowers? I know it depends of the flowers and number but I just want to get an idea. I'm having 50 pax. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users