Photo

lime green center pieces

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 newfiegal75

newfiegal75
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

I'm having lime green roses, but not sure what colours will mix well with them. I was thinking white carnations & another colour but not sure would look best. Any help would be much appreciated :-)

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

My colors are lime and watermelon..we are doing something similiar to these with cut up limes in them..

but here are  few others i had my eye on!

#3 newfiegal75

newfiegal75
      • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

Thank you, I love the first bouquet of flowers, they are beautiful :)

#4 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
        • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

that first bunch is breathtaking wow

#5 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Here is what our florist (maya floral) came up with for our centerpieces:

#6 newfiegal75

newfiegal75
            • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

wow, those are really pretty :) 

#7 Mlite83

Mlite83
              • 384 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Here is what our florist (maya floral) came up with for our centerpieces:

If you don't mind my asking, how much is Maya Floral charging you?  I'm thinking I should explore external florists, would you recommend them from your experience thus far?

#8 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

If you don't mind my asking, how much is Maya Floral charging you?  I'm thinking I should explore external florists, would you recommend them from your experience thus far?

So far my experience with Marvin @ Maya Floral has been great. I contacted him in March through his website contact and got a response within a few days from him. He asked what I was looking for and sent me samples of everything over the course of a few weeks. If you are in a crunch time, I would not recommend because he is very detailed and takes his time getting back to you. But I told him what flowers and colors I wanted and he created my centerpieces, bridal party bouquets, bountaires, etc and sent me pictures of actualy pieces he made for me. His prices are VERY reasonable esp in comparision to the resort. I put my deposit in for all my flowers in July and have heard from him since to just check in to make sure nothing has changed. I have emailed him some small changes with numbers (changes in our bridal party) and he fixed our quote right away. From what other brides have said they havent always had such great contact with him but I always put in my email that I wanted to put a deposit on it ASAP so he would respons quickly. Any other questions let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users