Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5011 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

SoonMrsD,

Barcelo has one as well.http://www.barcelo.h...ndan-Scott.html

I'm registered at bb&b, target and macys. It's on our website but didn't include it on our invites.

#5012 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
    • 245 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

SoonMrsD,

Barcelo has one as well.http://www.barcelo.h...ndan-Scott.html

I'm registered at bb&b, target and macys. It's on our website but didn't include it on our invites.

Awesome! Thank you girly! You are my wedding God-mother lol 

#5013 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

Where did you order from? 

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Soooo I placed my order for my Vera replica. Awaiting the final price. I figured, 10 lbs isn't going to change my bust or waist much. I've been pretty much the same clothing size since i was 18 lol. just the weight on the scale goes up and down!

#5014 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Not registered here and no planning on one. We just want people to be there. 

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

I don't even have a registry.  I guess I should have some type done.  I am going to put those on my list as well.  Gonna need all the help I can get packing up.  

Are all you ladies registered somewhere?  if so where are you registered?

#5015 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
          • 274 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

I don't even have a registry.  I guess I should have some type done.  I am going to put those on my list as well.  Gonna need all the help I can get packing up.   Are all you ladies registered somewhere?  if so where are you registered?

I wasn't going to register but my Mom made me, it was a little overwhelming but fun. I did Bed Bath & Beyond and Crate & Barrell

#5016 flo628

flo628
            • 200 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by moodyc82 

So I put three different packages of space bags on our registry LOL really hope we get the travel ones

I don't even have a registry.  I guess I should have some type done.  I am going to put those on my list as well.  Gonna need all the help I can get packing up.  

Are all you ladies registered somewhere?  if so where are you registered?

I did a honeymoon fund, it's called honeyfund.com, and we put it on our website, which we also used as our invitations. We also chose 2 charities and said "your presence is present enough, but if you would still like to give us something, we'd be honored if you made a donation to our favorite charities" or something like that.

#5017 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

I wasn't going to register but my Mom made me, it was a little overwhelming but fun. I did Bed Bath & Beyond and Crate & Barrell

Wow, that's brilliant love the charity idea

#5018 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
              • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:52 AM

Hi Guys!!

I'm stefani and I'm really happy to be here. I've been lurking around for about a week or so. I am in the process of setting a date and I want to get familiar with you all. So I'm just dropping in to say HEY! 

I see I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on.

Stef

#5019 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

I'm on the fence about doing a registry and a shower. I am not sure it's necessary... I'm in the early stages of this wedding planning and everything seems soooooo overwhelming. 

#5020 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                  • 288 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

Welcome, and OMG, good luck catching up, that is going to take you months. 

About the registry, I do not have one, I believe is more than enough if people can change their vacation plans to be with us, or plan their vacation around or wedding. Wedding presents are supposed to be what it will cost you per plate at your wedding so since its not the case, I really don't see it as something I should have. 

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users