Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4861 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

    Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

    Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

    Yes, please share!! I'm always on the lookout for good sites to shop from

     

    Yes you're going on vacation right?? Where to?

     

    I'm going to Las Vegas for work. I leave for the airport at 530am Sunday.  People keep telling me to have fun and stuff. Um, I'm going by myself to Las Vegas how much fun can it be. I have conference time from 10-3 or 8-2 everyday and then A LOT of free time alone.  Too much for my liking!!!!!

     

    Aw dang - if I wasn't going away already I would tag along!!!!!  I love Vegas -  We are going to Colorado - I have to pack a 10 day trip Yuck!


    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    #4862 RaynDrop

    RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

      Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

      Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

      Yes, please share!! I'm always on the lookout for good sites to shop from

       

      Yes you're going on vacation right?? Where to?

       

      I'm going to Las Vegas for work. I leave for the airport at 530am Sunday.  People keep telling me to have fun and stuff. Um, I'm going by myself to Las Vegas how much fun can it be. I have conference time from 10-3 or 8-2 everyday and then A LOT of free time alone.  Too much for my liking!!!!!

       

      http://www.myweddingfavors.com

       

      http://www.favorsandflowers.com

       

      http://www.beau-coup.com

       

      http://www.dhgate.com

       

      http://www.minimus.biz

       

      http://www.lightinthebox.com

       

      http://www.hansonellis.com

       

      And of course

       

      orientaltrading.com

       

      ebay.com

       

      amazon.com

       

      I seriously have something in the cart on each of those sites -  I may not buy it all but I keep finding stuff I want - 


      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      #4863 hclibby1982

      hclibby1982
      • Jr. Member
      • 274 posts

        Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

        Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

         

        Aw dang - if I wasn't going away already I would tag along!!!!!  I love Vegas -  We are going to Colorado - I have to pack a 10 day trip Yuck!

        I would love if you could tag along or ANYONE for that matter. I tried to get one of my gf's to come but apparently taking time off to go to the dessert in Aug isn't tops on people's my list. My FI didn't want to come because we were there in June for a bachelor/bachelorette party. There's open bar one or 2 nights too but I won't be taking advantage of it alone. 



        #4864 Shara1984

        Shara1984
        • Jr. Member
        • 345 posts

          Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

          20+ pages to catch up on..............



          #4865 RaynDrop

          RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

            Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

            I would love if you could tag along or ANYONE for that matter. I tried to get one of my gf's to come but apparently taking time off to go to the dessert in Aug isn't tops on people's my list. My FI didn't want to come because we were there in June for a bachelor/bachelorette party. There's open bar one or 2 nights too but I won't be taking advantage of it alone. 

             

            Oh yeah - it is august.... the first time we went to Vegas was in August . . wow that was almost exactly 6 years ago - our first trip together - time fliessssssssssss You will probably meet people at the conference you an have a drink with!
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

            #4866 RaynDrop

            RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

              Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shara1984 

              20+ pages to catch up on..............

               

              hahaha yeah that a lot!
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

              #4867 hclibby1982

              hclibby1982
              • Jr. Member
              • 274 posts

                Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

                Oh yeah - it is august.... the first time we went to Vegas was in August . . wow that was almost exactly 6 years ago - our first trip together - time fliessssssssssssYou will probably meet people at the conference you an have a drink with!

                I hope so it's just awkward when everyone else is in a group and you're alone. Next time they're at least sending 2 of us from my work!!

                #4868 RaynDrop

                RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

                  Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

                  Originally Posted by hclibby1982 



                  I hope so it's just awkward when everyone else is in a group and you're alone. Next time they're at least sending 2 of us from my work!!

                   

                  Yeah honestly I would probably just head to my room - maybe walk around a little... at least you have been there before so you know your way around some and wont feel totally lost if you do want to walk around or whatever


                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                  #4869 Shara1984

                  Shara1984
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 345 posts

                    Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

                    Self: I need to lose 30-40 by december

                    Reality: pcos sucks and you will probably only lose 10

                     

                    self: f off reality....i can dream 



                    #4870 Shara1984

                    Shara1984
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 345 posts

                      Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

                      240 days to go yall...........

                       

                       

                      sorry to hear about your mom kellie






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users