Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4851 vas2014

vas2014
  • 159 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

My wedding is at 4pm so def would have time to get it I think! :)

yes we do.

#4852 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

My wedding us at 4pm too

#4853 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

My wedding us at 4pm too

Me too hehehe

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4854 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

It was a valid attempt !!!

it was

#4855 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
        • 274 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Okay Ladies - I just PM the following

hclibby1982
          missjali
          Shara1984
          Brownsugarbride
          tyrebride2b2013
          curlygirlnpearl
          lorcas
          shugapop1
          vas2014
          Moodyc82
          Jessica Correa
          Cocoluv
          MrsTobeD
          SoonMrsD
          Rayndrop
          zeman321
          DeeP10
          Pongyang2001 

Is anyone missing from this list?  (Sorry if I missed you I didn't mean to!!!!)

Any feedback on a "Must Sign up by Date"

I think we could make it a few weeks from today, maybe 9/1? Or if you want to leave it open for longer I'd say no later than 12/31, because then it will be 2014 (our wedding year!!!). Plus since I'm the first to go I'll probably be buying the starfish and I want to post it up here for you girls and know who I have to send it to next before I leave!

at first glance it looks like - lots of wedding stuff .. invites STDs stationary lables.... I didn't look at prices or anything yet....

I have been waiting for this day!! I heard it was coming but didn't think it would ever come!

#4856 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I think we could make it a few weeks from today, maybe 9/1? Or if you want to leave it open for longer I'd say no later than 12/31, because then it will be 2014 (our wedding year!!!). Plus since I'm the first to go I'll probably be buying the starfish and I want to post it up here for you girls and know who I have to send it to next before I leave!

I just sent everyone a message so I can figure the details about getting it to everyone..... (we already have one fish!)

atleast a couple of weeks sounds good -   I guess my only concern about keeping it open too long is that we already have some months that are pretty full.... I don't want new friends to feel left out though either....   

Thanks for your input - will wait to get some more feed back before a decision is made.

I have been waiting for this day!! I heard it was coming but didn't think it would ever come!

hahah  I know it was like WHAT AWESOME when I saw the email... do you get email updates from them?  I should have mentioned the email that informed me about this said I get 35% off my first purchase... there is probably a code that i can post if anyone wants it.. i didn't read it that close. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4857 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

hahah  I know it was like WHAT AWESOME when I saw the email... do you get email updates from them?  I should have mentioned the email that informed me about this said I get 35% off my first purchase... there is probably a code that i can post if anyone wants it.. i didn't read it that close. 

I don't get their emails. I will need to sign up!  Pretty soon I'm going to need a new email for all my coupon emails.  Also what is the giftshop website you guys were talking about I finally have a down night to do some browsing. I really should be packing but there's always tomorrow

#4858 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I don't get their emails. I will need to sign up!  Pretty soon I'm going to need a new email for all my coupon emails.  Also what is the giftshop website you guys were talking about I finally have a down night to do some browsing. I really should be packing but there's always tomorrow

Packing??!??!?!?!! Oh - meee too BLAH   are you going on vacation?

supergiftplace.com - is the one that shugapop has been talking about... there are some other ones that I have stuff saved in my cart on if you want some other ideas also.

If anyone of them have high shipping cost we could do a group buy - I'm sure there is something I Want - I mean need! hahaha

#4859 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Packing??!??!?!?!! Oh - meee too BLAH   are you going on vacation? supergiftplace.com - is the one that shugapop has been talking about... there are some other ones that I have stuff saved in my cart on if you want some other ideas also. If anyone of them have high shipping cost we could do a group buy - I'm sure there is something I Want - I mean need! hahaha

I'm with you there

#4860 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                  • 274 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Packing??!??!?!?!! Oh - meee too BLAH   are you going on vacation?

supergiftplace.com - is the one that shugapop has been talking about... there are some other ones that I have stuff saved in my cart on if you want some other ideas also.

If anyone of them have high shipping cost we could do a group buy - I'm sure there is something I Want - I mean need! hahaha

Yes, please share!! I'm always on the lookout for good sites to shop from

Yes you're going on vacation right?? Where to?

I'm going to Las Vegas for work. I leave for the airport at 530am Sunday.  People keep telling me to have fun and stuff. Um, I'm going by myself to Las Vegas how much fun can it be. I have conference time from 10-3 or 8-2 everyday and then A LOT of free time alone.  Too much for my liking!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users