Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#471 lgerry

lgerry
  • 349 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Edygiselle 

Hello all! I am officially a May 2014 Bride... I am so excited to be getting married at Hotel Le Reve, something about this resort just stuck with my fiance and I. I just finished creating my Save the Dates and they should go out next week! I created DIY boarding passes if anyone is interested in taking a look let me know!

Congrats Edygiselle!!! 

#472 Edygiselle

Edygiselle
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by lgerry 

Congrats Edygiselle!!! 

Thanks lgerry this is so exciting. I have never been an official member of a forum/ board before. I always just read them lol. I hope to make some friends soon!

#473 JoyBee322

JoyBee322
    • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Edygiselle 

Hello all! I am officially a May 2014 Bride... I am so excited to be getting married at Hotel Le Reve, something about this resort just stuck with my fiance and I. I just finished creating my Save the Dates and they should go out next week! I created DIY boarding passes if anyone is interested in taking a look let me know!

Congratulations Edygiselle!! Happy planning!

I'd love to see your DIY boarding passes!!!

#474 jburress21

jburress21
      • 187 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hello all! I am officially a May 2014 Bride... I am so excited to be getting married at Hotel Le Reve, something about this resort just stuck with my fiance and I. I just finished creating my Save the Dates and they should go out next week! I created DIY boarding passes if anyone is interested in taking a look let me know! :bride:

Congrats!! I created a DIY passport invite and would love to see yours! Happy planning! :D

#475 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hi Giselle,

Congrats on your engagement!! I also made a boarding pass save the date. We would love to see what you were able to come up! Show us please???

#476 jburress21

jburress21
          • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 2014 bride here! March 22 - Sandals Montego Bay! Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! LOL!

Congrats! We are not getting married here but went on vacation here in 2011. It was a lot of fun!! :D

#477 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
            • 167 posts
            • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

jburress21:

I got engaged at Beaches in the Turks! lol He proposed to me on the lazy river in the water park. ;) Great resort. ;)

#478 jburress21

jburress21
            • 187 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

DiggityDawn- Aww congrats!! I've heard great things about Turks and Caicos!! I am excited! :D

#479 mairelys

mairelys
              • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

I got engaged in Turks too! 

#480 brunamcr

brunamcr
                • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hi There! 

I am also a 2014 bride! YAY! :) I am getting married at Le Blanc in Cancun. I have also contacts travel agent Wendy(per recommendation of another bride), and she seems really good. We are working together to develop a package to my guests. Le Blanc can be expensive, but I just love love love their site, and can't see myself getting married elsewhere. I just pray to God she'll be able to work her magic and get back to me with some awesome package! Or else, I may have to start looking at a different hotel..! :(

I am looking into some photographers based on seeing other brides' wedding photos in the Cancun area. One is Del Sol, and the other one is Elizabeth Medina. The photos are amazing!!! You should look into it :)

Congrats to all of the 2014 Brides, and Happy planning  everyone!! 

:)

Bruna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users