Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4541 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

p.s. in my profile pic I am sitting on a huge coka cola bear

or coca cola Hahah

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4542 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I just assumed by the picture hahaha...

I think I actually know which one Cindy is too (if her pic is of her FI) I just want to be sure!

well Jalitza's picture is the same on here as FB so that was easy! 

LOL yea that's my engagement photo. I'm dying to change it but I think i'll wait for the wedding photos lol

#4543 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

LOL yea that's my engagement photo. I'm dying to change it but I think i'll wait for the wedding photos lol

It's a cute photo!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4544 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

i found cindy

#4545 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

i found cindy

hahah  she probably didn't know she was missing!

I just did too because you friended her : )

#4546 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

It's been a LONG day, I left my house at 545AM and just got home after 8pm. I don't feel like quoting everything but to summarize:

I would love to be FB friends with you all. Holly Libby (I don't think there are many and I'm the only one in Boston)

A cruise or trip sounds great, I love weekend getaways and I will DEFINITELY NOT be pregnant. I hope anyway.  Well actually maybe in 2015 because I'm an early 2014 bride. We plan to wait at least a year but technically that's early 2015. I keep waiting for that feeling where you really WANT a child, it hasn't come yet and I'm 31.  I don't think that's a good sign.  I also plan to live it up for my 3 weeks away so getting pregnant on my HM wouldn't be a good idea!

Cindy-you bring up valid points to consider when deciding whether to have children. You just never know with genes they could get only good ones or the bad ones. I don't believe you NEED to have kids, if people want to great and if not that's great too more time to enjoy loving and living with each other

I can't remember who said yes to the dress

#4547 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

It's been a LONG day, I left my house at 545AM and just got home after 8pm. I don't feel like quoting everything but to summarize:

I would love to be FB friends with you all. Holly Libby (I don't think there are many and I'm the only one in Boston)

A cruise or trip sounds great, I love weekend getaways and I will DEFINITELY NOT be pregnant. I hope anyway.  Well actually maybe in 2015 because I'm an early 2014 bride. We plan to wait at least a year but technically that's early 2015. I keep waiting for that feeling where you really WANT a child, it hasn't come yet and I'm 31.  I don't think that's a good sign.  I also plan to live it up for my 3 weeks away so getting pregnant on my HM wouldn't be a good idea!

Cindy-you bring up valid points to consider when deciding whether to have children. You just never know with genes they could get only good ones or the bad ones. I don't believe you NEED to have kids, if people want to great and if not that's great too more time to enjoy loving and living with each other

I can't remember who said yes to the dress

brownsugar said yes to the dress and it is really pretty!!!

Sending you a request!

I just turn 34 (on monday) and I'll be 35 by the time I get married. . .  I haven't had that feeling yet either! hahaha

#4548 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                • 274 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

brownsugar said yes to the dress and it is really pretty!!!

Sending you a request!

I just turn 34 (on monday) and I'll be 35 by the time I get married. . .  I haven't had that feeling yet either! hahaha

Happy late birthday and I'm glad I'm not alone yet on "not having that feeling"

#4549 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                  • 274 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

Sent a FB request

Sent a FB request

Thanks for summarizing everyone's name that made it very easy for me!

#4550 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Happy late birthday and I'm glad I'm not alone yet on "not having that feeling"

Thank You!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users