Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4521 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
  • 202 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
  • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

I got some on ebay - but if you ever go to flea markets I'd look there.. I see them at everyone I have ever been to.. usually they are $5 each or 5 for $20 - I bet if you have to buy a lot you could get a little better pricing then that.

ooh i might have to get them from ebay as well. i saw a listing that costs $4.50 each.

#4522 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

On fb im cindy moody

#4523 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
  • 202 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
  • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Maybe we should start an FB group!!!

#4524 Shara1984

Shara1984
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Sounds great but I plan to be very pregnant by then. I'm hoping to get pregnant while on our honeymoon LOL

#4525 Shara1984

Shara1984
    • 345 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm shara Craddock on fb

#4526 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

ooh i might have to get them from ebay as well. i saw a listing that costs $4.50 each.

The ones I got - I ordered 12 - I emailed the seller and asked if they would give me a discount on either the product or shipping since I needed 12 - I got them all for like $35

They are more of an everyday scarf then what I think of when I think Pashmina - but they are pretty..

So when you find ones you like it might be worth emailing the seller. . .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4527 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

It is sooooo pretty! Thanks for sharing  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4528 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Sounds like a winner to me. Any of you ladies can friend request me NOW on fb. My name is kellie Joseph

Originally Posted by MissJali 

A cruise in 2015 sounds great loves. Granted I'm not pregnant by then lol. You girls can find me on fb "Miss Jalitza Poveda"

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

On fb im cindy moody

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

I'm shara Craddock on fb

I definitely want to connect with all of you!!!    I need to keep this whole wedding thing on the DL though!!  I still haven't announced our "engagement"  to anyone not invited!

Soooo if I friend you all now you have to promise no wedding chit chat on my wall!! hahaha

I have already had to delete a couple of comments by those that do know what we are up to! hahahah

#4529 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

A cruise in 2015 sounds great loves. Granted I'm not pregnant by then lol. You girls can find me on fb "Miss Jalitza Poveda"

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

Sounds great but I plan to be very pregnant by then. I'm hoping to get pregnant while on our honeymoon LOL

I can't even think about all that!!!   hahahaha

#4530 moodyc82

moodyc82
              • 614 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

smile43.gif  :smile02:        shots.gif I can't even think about all that!!!   hahahaha

Were not having a kid for at least 5yrs and thats even if we have one...

I definitely want to connect with all of you!!!    I need to keep this whole wedding thing on the DL though!!  I still haven't announced our "engagement"  to anyone not invited! Soooo if I friend you all now you have to promise no wedding chit chat on my wall!! hahaha I have already had to delete a couple of comments by those that do know what we are up to! hahahah

I wont i promise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users