Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4481 pzl101

pzl101
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Girls i am so sad. I just found out that the person responsible for bringing shemel and i together passed today. And here i was fighting over ceremony cards that now need to be changed. I never thanked him for introducing us. My heart is so heavy

I'm so sorry for your loss! Perhaps you could do something during your wedding to honor him? or mention him in your program?

#4482 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Is really hard to stay on top of this forum, I go to bed and wake up to this, 4 new pages to read. 

#4483 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

As other have said, hang in there, think about a way of including him in your ceremony. I am sorry for your lost. 

Girls i am so sad. I just found out that the person responsible for bringing shemel and i together passed today. And here i was fighting over ceremony cards that now need to be changed. I never thanked him for introducing us. My heart is so heavy

#4484 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

I went on the website but I did not see prices. I was thinking to just go to Chinatown here in  NY and bargain for some. 

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

Hey ladies where are you getting your pashminas? The http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ has a minimum order of $100 ($30/dozen) I don't really need that much so i'm still searching for inexpensive ones with good quality for the price.

#4485 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
          • 245 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

Hey ladies where are you getting your pashminas? The http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ has a minimum order of $100 ($30/dozen) I don't really need that much so i'm still searching for inexpensive ones with good quality for the price.

Girl I'm in the heart of midtown and those pashminas go for $5 each on the corner and if you get a ton then maybe even cheaper or just go to Chinatown for a better deal!

#4486 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

I have paid 3x $12 and 3x$12 in Chinatown

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

Girl I'm in the heart of midtown and those pashminas go for $5 each on the corner and if you get a ton then maybe even cheaper or just go to Chinatown for a better deal!

#4487 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. SmhI'll be ok soon

#4488 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. SmhI'll be ok soon

*hugs* girl, he could of been born with a heart issue. I was and I constantly have to get my levels checked and things like that b/c I'm at high risk of heart attack. My father had his first one at 32 and I'm only a year and a half away from that age......

#4489 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
                • 245 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

I have paid 3x $12 and 3x$12 in Chinatown

Obviously my math is wrong oops sorry girl, your price does sound better! 

#4490 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
                  • 245 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

I'm so sorry this is just so awful but now you can celebrate him at your wedding because I'm sure he will be there too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users