Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4211 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Please Past your username and Wedding date in Order below if you are interested in doing a "Starfish Sharing" with our awesome group of ladies here!!

Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil,  really however you want)  Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . .   It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!

hclibby1982-February 7, 2014

missjali -March 8, 2014

lorcas- may 23, 2014

shugapop1- June 7,2014

Rayndrop - October 22, 2014

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4212 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

June 16th 2014

#4213 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

***** You have to copy and paste this entire message into a new message box - it doesn't seem to be working when you click quote - Please & Thank You*****

Please Past your username and Wedding date in Order below if you are interested in doing a "Starfish Sharing" with our awesome group of ladies here!!

missjali -March 8, 2014

lorcas- may 23, 2014

shugapop1- June 7,2014

Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014

Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil,  really however you want)  Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . .   It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!   

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4214 cocoluv

cocoluv
      • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I love that idea... My wedding doesn't really have the starfish theme but i can figure out a way to incorporate it... I love this idea.. Count me in - July 10, 2014...

#4215 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
        • 202 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
        • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

hell yeah i'm signing up for this! my theme is seashells and starfish pongyang2001 - november 8,2014

#4216 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by cocoluv 

I love that idea... My wedding doesn't really have the starfish theme but i can figure out a way to incorporate it... I love this idea.. Count me in - July 10, 2014...

Yeah mine doesn't either  - but I think this is cute!! 

#4217 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

***** You have to copy and paste this entire message into a new message box - it doesn't seem to be working when you click quote - Please & Thank You*****

missjali -March 8, 2014

lorcas- may 23, 2014

shugapop1- June 7,2014

Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014

cocoluv - July 10, 2014

pongyang2001 - november 8,2014

Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil,  really however you want)  Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . .   It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!   grouphug.gif

#4218 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
            • 202 posts
            • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

rayn i was wondering if your starfish will get to me on time. our wedding is 2 weeks apart :(

#4219 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

rayn i was wondering if your starfish will get to me on time. our wedding is 2 weeks apart

When are you leaving to head to your Desination?  I can doing fast shipping!!

#4220 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
              • 202 posts
              • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

When are you leaving to head to your Desination?  I can doing fast shipping!!

oh duh LOL leaving nov 5 returning nov 12. this is exciting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users