Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3611 DeeP10

DeeP10
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

For those considering emailing your invites, Ty Glosite.com just got put on to it. Also thanks for peer pressure , just bought vistaprint groupon and don't even know what I'm gonna do itch it. Lol Night night ladies. Have a 6 am flight.

#3612 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

For those considering emailing your invites, Ty Glosite.com just got put on to it.

Also thanks for peer pressure , just bought vistaprint groupon and don't even know what I'm gonna do itch it. Lol

Night night ladies. Have a 6 am flight.

haha I almost bought one too when all the girls were talking about it the other night.... I resisted!!

Night

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3613 zeman321

zeman321
      • 280 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Glad you feel better about sticking to your choice!

Good for you! After all it is your day!

#3614 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

ohhh shopping!

Noooo..lol..you guys are really gonna get me in trouble

#3615 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:35 PM

Whaddup ladies! Miss me? wTF you guys are killing me I just went over like 200 posts. I'm jot even gonna bother responding but to a few that I HAVE to. I was about to start banging my head on the desk trying to catch up. Lol So...

Yep, sure did welcome back..

Hahaha. . .  this place is crazy! I'm gonna be on vacation for over a week later in the month and I can't even deal with the thought of coming back on here hahahaha

Uh Oh over a wk your gonna have withdrawal and a hell of a lot to catch up on..hahaha

#3616 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

I absolutely get what you mean..I have gotten excited when I have received STD's or Invitations in the mail! FI also says "the hell with mailing, just give me the ones for my people and you do whatever you want with your people" LOL Exactly!!! Who knows now a days!! That's exactly what I was going to do!!!! Walk up to the mailbox drop it and run!!!! LOL

LMAO! ! That's right covers etiquette because they are technically "mailed" hahaha

#3617 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

For those considering emailing your invites, Ty Glosite.com just got put on to it. Also thanks for peer pressure , just bought vistaprint groupon and don't even know what I'm gonna do itch it. Lol Night night ladies. Have a 6 am flight.

GNITE safe flight!

#3618 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                • 599 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:35 AM

Ok Ladies I need your help.. I'm sending my STDs this week. I was planning on hand delivering to the people that live close by but my sister says its not proper etiquette. What do you think?

Traditionally, wedding invitations were delivered by hand, so you are perfectly within the bounds of good etiquette!

#3619 moodyc82

moodyc82
                  • 614 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                  • LocationNJ

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

If anyone wants my template for the Spanish for dummies, feel free to pm me your email address and I will email it for you to use!!  I printed them on 65lb cardstock that I got on sale currently at Michael's for $3.33 for a pack of 50 and used my scoring board to fold them, if you use the scoring board the outside flap should be creased at 4.5inches and the inside flap at 4.25inches and it will fit perfectly. Hell, cost me $3.33 to do them all! Open the template in Publisher. (it won't let me attach a publisher file in here)

#3620 moodyc82

moodyc82
                  • 614 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                  • LocationNJ

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Ok never mind the quotes didn't come out!

welcome CoColuv

Thanks for all the vistaprint and bB& b advice

Jali, stop stressing you know Hispanic families and their opinions. Yes you can have ANY party you want and eat your cake too. I too don't like to be told what to do. My FI says "I know if I need you to do something I tell you not to. " lol

Brownsugar I had something to tell you but can't remember. Lol

Moody your on the ball. Gonna need advice on your passports later on...

Absolutely sweetie!!! I can help ya out with whatever you need

For those considering emailing your invites, Ty Glosite.com just got put on to it.

Also thanks for peer pressure , just bought vistaprint groupon and don't even know what I'm gonna do itch it. Lol

Night night ladies. Have a 6 am flight.

I used it to make my BMs and mom t-shirts, and guess what!! Free shipping

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

haha I almost bought one too when all the girls were talking about it the other night.... I resisted!!

Night

Buy ittttt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users