Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3431 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image Kelli gave me an idea to post my ring and my passport invite i made! Happy sunday girls

Beautiful! ! Your ring look similar too

So officially bought all the stuff to make my DIY passport invites, total cost $47 and can make 50 of them.....cost to do them through etsy would be $190 for 30!!!! Total savings, $147......I think that was a smart choice. Also, as of today we officially saved enough to pay for the ceremony, and my dress has been paid for already. Now to work on saving for the OOT bags, extras, rings, and honeymoon LOL Although we do have half the honeymoon paid off too

#3432 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

Oops forgot other response. .excellent to get things accomplished!

#3433 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

you were missed! ! How did it go did you invite aunt & uncle? If already answered ignore. Im working down

I waited until the very end of my cousin's wedding... everyone was pretty much gone and we were just heading out.. I asked them to come outside for a minutes... I ran (literally in my heals) to the car.. grabbed their STD - ran back to them... then we told them while we gave it to them.

They were soooooooooo happy... they said they were REALLY hoping that we would ask them to come.  My Aunt was like "you have no idea how fast my heart is going right now I'm so excited!"  It was cute!

oh and my FI said  "I'm so relieved to finally tell you guys it has been bothering me to wait" 

I hadn't even told him I was 100% going to until just before we did it.  because he kept telling me it is my family, my decision. 

So now we just have to ask his Aunt... no idea when he will get to this as we don't see her often.  

I'll see how it goes once we start announcing our engagement and see how people that aren't invited act.   

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3434 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

I waited until the very end of my cousin's wedding... everyone was pretty much gone and we were just heading out.. I asked them to come outside for a minutes... I ran (literally in my heals) to the car.. grabbed their STD - ran back to them... then we told them while we gave it to them. They were soooooooooo happy... they said they were REALLY hoping that we would ask them to come.  My Aunt was like "you have no idea how fast my heart is going right now I'm so excited!"  It was cute!  oh and my FI said  "I'm so relieved to finally tell you guys it has been bothering me to wait"  I hadn't even told him I was 100% going to until just before we did it.  because he kept telling me it is my family, my decision.  So now we just have to ask his Aunt... no idea when he will get to this as we don't see her often.   I'll see how it goes once we start announcing our engagement and see how people that aren't invited act.   

Well that is absolutely wonderful! A weight lifted noweveryone's happy.

#3435 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Well that is absolutely wonderful! A weight lifted noweveryone's happy.

Yeah - I knew they'd be happy but they were super excited!!  Made me glad I decided to go for it !!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3436 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

Yeah - I knew they'd be happy but they were super excited!!  Made me glad I decided to go for it !!

Totally off subject. My fiancd is at work ans I'm feeling..ummm. a lite needy. Lol

#3437 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Totally off subject. My fiancd is at work ans I'm feeling..ummm. a lite needy. Lol

hahah  ...... what do  you need?

#3438 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

lol.[quofacete name="shugapop1" url="/t/80997/any-other-2014-brides-here-getting-an-early-start/3390#post_1935246"] Totally off subject. My fiancd is at work ans I'm feeling..ummm. a lite needy. Lol[/quote]red face!

#3439 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

FI is glad too. Win win situation. ..

#3440 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

FI is glad too. Win win situation. ..

Yes.... that is a good thing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users