Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2381 MissJali

MissJali
  • Member
  • 935 posts

    Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

    Originally Posted by moodyc82 

    Exactly....plus she's being a total drama queen and annoying us about the WHOLE thing...and she invited ppl I wasn't inviting to the wedding and now I have to invite them so I don't look like an ass. AND on top of it all the stupid ppl she told about our wedding if they come will end up costing us $1,300 extra and idk where she thinks that money is coming from cause if she wants them there she's paying the extra $66 for them

    It's ok Cindy..MIL and FI's grandfather have invited the entire island of St. Vincent. I mean down to the lady who milks the cows (I'm totally kidding but you get the idea) FI just said...whoever shows up that you invited you guys have to pay. We're paying for the 35 people package and only expected to come in for the extra 15-20 we expect. 



    #2382 RaynDrop

    RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

      Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

      Originally Posted by hclibby1982 


      I don't know how you do it, people can be so rude and just ridiculous sometimes!

      I hear ya on that, I love wine but may need some harder stuff soon too!!!

      My trainer told me I needed to stop drinking alcohol. I asked if that included wine or just like margaritas and beer, she sail ALL alcohol. I told her I didn't see that happening haha

      oohh man!  I don't really drink that often anymore... but being told NO MORE AT all....  I'd have to stop hanging out with my dad and step mom... all we do is drink!! hahahaha


      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      #2383 moodyc82

      moodyc82
      • Member
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

      Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

       

      Ekkk.... that sucks...   You can't have your FI talk to her about not inviting these people?  

      He has and her thing she keeps saying is "it's not right" well we want a small intimate wedding so it's not right of her to add ppl we don't want....It's a touchy subject



      #2384 hclibby1982

      hclibby1982
      • Jr. Member
      • 274 posts

        Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

        Exactly....plus she's being a total drama queen and annoying us about the WHOLE thing...and she invited ppl I wasn't inviting to the wedding and now I have to invite them so I don't look like an ass. AND on top of it all the stupid ppl she told about our wedding if they come will end up costing us $1,300 extra and idk where she thinks that money is coming from cause if she wants them there she's paying the extra $66 for them

        Ugh that's awful, if she wants to invite extra people she should pay for them! I know it's a touchy subject and we have to tread carefully with parents and FIL but it still sucks!

        #2385 RaynDrop

        RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

          Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

          Originally Posted by moodyc82 

          He has and her thing she keeps saying is "it's not right" well we want a small intimate wedding so it's not right of her to add ppl we don't want....It's a touchy subject

          Blah!

           


          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

          #2386 Marymack

          Marymack
          • Jr. Member
          • 414 posts

            Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

            This thread ,this thread!!!!! You guys are a mess,I'm laughing so hard tears are running down my face.... I have 2 more days of summer break left.School starts next Friday...I will miss this for sure!!!!!!

            #2387 RaynDrop

            RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

              Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

              HAHAHA  this makes me think of you girls!!
               
               


              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

              #2388 brownsugarbride

              brownsugarbride
              • Member
              • 599 posts

                Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

                Originally Posted by hclibby1982 


                Ugh that's awful, if she wants to invite extra people she should pay for them! I know it's a touchy subject and we have to tread carefully with parents and FIL but it still sucks!

                 

                I guess I'm lucky...my parents are like: "you invite who you want" and both of them have a fairly small inner circle.  On the other hand, FH has told his parents to give him a list of quite a few people, so I am going to trust that he knows what he's doing (hopefully he'll allocate some to the at home reception!)



                #2389 brownsugarbride

                brownsugarbride
                • Member
                • 599 posts

                  Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

                  Originally Posted by Marymack 

                  This thread ,this thread!!!!! You guys are a mess,I'm laughing so hard tears are running down my face.... I have 2 more days of summer break left.School starts next Friday...I will miss this for sure!!!!!!

                   

                  You can still visit on the weekends! LOL LOL



                  #2390 brownsugarbride

                  brownsugarbride
                  • Member
                  • 599 posts

                    Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

                    Originally Posted by MissJali 

                    It's ok Cindy..MIL and FI's grandfather have invited the entire island of St. Vincent. I mean down to the lady who milks the cows (I'm totally kidding but you get the idea) FI just said...whoever shows up that you invited you guys have to pay. We're paying for the 35 people package and only expected to come in for the extra 15-20 we expect. 

                     

                    Girl---that is EXACTLY why we didn't have this wedding in Jamaica! LMAO






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users