Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2331 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

I don't know if that would be the best or worst photo bomb ever!!! lol

Hahhaah  I think (maybe after some time)  it would be pretty funny......  plus I suppose they could always be photo shopped out of any otherwise really nice pictures

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2332 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

So in my madness to save money I've thought of all the things I don't really care about and I've decided to have a faux cake. It's pretty cool. You buy these styrofoam pieces and the bakery decorates that. I plan on having desserts, and cupcakes/ sweets table. It's cheaper than paying 4-6 bucks a person.

Lol. Don't judge me. Ill spend my money elsewhere .

I have seen them... if they are don't by someone who knows what they are doing they are really nice....and do save lots of money!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2333 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

Ahem Calling the OOT bag queen!!! Aka Rayn LOL

What are you putting in the bags?

I have extra strength pain relievers, antacids, the hangover helper pill i was talking about and miniature sunblock, the tumblers and welcome letter. 

What am I missing girls?

#2334 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

Funny I ran into that last night as well. How did people plan weddings before the net? Lol

Don't know why I haven't mentioned it before. I learned about it on BDW but hadn't been on in awhile..I totally agree the net is wonderful for wedding planning

#2335 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Ahem Calling the OOT bag queen!!! Aka Rayn LOL

What are you putting in the bags?

I have extra strength pain relievers, antacids, the hangover helper pill i was talking about and miniature sunblock, the tumblers and welcome letter. 

What am I missing girls?

Do you reallllly wanna know?!?!  

I did actually make a list of all the things I have already purchased the other day.

You all are going to really think I am 

#2336 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

I need to add the bandaids and maybe some aloe.

I'm also trying to decide if the bottles of mamajuana should just go in the bags or hold onto them for the reception as they are the favors.

#2337 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

Yeah , since our wedding is actually at a restaurant off- property we would be paying for the local bakery. So I guess I'll see if I can take the pieces down and ill pay them to decorate it. :D I haven't even wanted to think of my dress. :confused: I've gained weight recently and I just don't wanna go there. :mad: I'd like to squeeze lipo into my budget.

I've seen some done they look amazingly real. Besides most times the cake is wasted just needed for pics. Wish lipo was in my budget as well.I know the feeling

So in my madness to save money I've thought of all the things I don't really care about and I've decided to have a faux cake. It's pretty cool. You buy these styrofoam pieces and the bakery decorates that. I plan on having desserts, and cupcakes/ sweets table. It's cheaper than paying 4-6 bucks a person. Lol. Don't judge me. Ill spend my money elsewhere . ;)

#2338 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

UGH! How many do you need?   What color?

Not really sure how many I need but colors probably any at this point not sure yet. Gonna try dome others and also family dollar and Wal-Mart. .wish I had an accurate guests count now

#2339 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Are you in North Jersey!! I went to that dollar tree tooooo!!!! LOL

OMG! Yes wasn't that sad just hanging randomly around the store

#2340 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                    • 274 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Yeah , since our wedding is actually at a restaurant off- property we would be paying for the local bakery. So I guess I'll see if I can take the pieces down and ill pay them to decorate it.

I haven't even wanted to think of my dress.

I've gained weight recently and I just don't wanna go there.
                      I'd like to squeeze lipo into my budget.

I thought I was the only one that gained weight during their engagement. Glad I'm not alone!  Between people wanting to celebrate our engagment,  holidays and general summer fun it's been a downward spiral in that department. I've gotta buckle down though because I should be having my first fitting in about 10 weeks

I know it's hard to go shopping when you're not feeling so hot about yourself but you'll look gorgeous in your dress!!!!    One good thing about having one picked out is then you know what body part(s) you need to work harder at toning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users