Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2151 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

voodoo.gif AHHAHA    Sorry - sometimes I just these smileys 

Haha I like that one!! I felt that after she complained about the bridesmaid dresses. I did 2 styles so hopefully everyone felt comfortable and beautiful. All she said was "you're stuck on pink, right? You know we can't all be a size 2 and we don't all have $$ like you guys" Yes, pink is required. I'm not a size 2 and the size I am is because I eat super healthy and workout 5 days a week and rich?? Ha! I wish!!! Sorry, that is my rant for the morning. I feel better now!

#2152 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

Totally off topic here......  do you belong to W.O.W by any chance??   I need a gym buddy!

No, I'm loyal to BSC, have been for years. I like spinning during the winter when I can't run outside so PF and WOW are out for me

#2153 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Photo Card
        View the entire collection of cards.

love it ! love! love !. I told you shutterfly is the bomb diggity. lol;

#2154 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Haha I like that one!! I felt that after she complained about the bridesmaid dresses. I did 2 styles so hopefully everyone felt comfortable and beautiful. All she said was "you're stuck on pink, right? You know we can't all be a size 2 and we don't all have $$ like you guys"

Yes, pink is required. I'm not a size 2 and the size I am is because I eat super healthy and workout 5 days a week and rich?? Ha! I wish!!!

Sorry, that is my rant for the morning. I feel better now!

I've got to get hot on the workout. lol. what i did was i chose the color. (canary) and i chose the type of material.(chiffon, since it's flowing and a little more forgiving and flattering on all sizes and shapes). they will all be same length but each girl was allowed to try on and wear dress of her choice in that color and material.

#2155 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lorcas 

Behind* stupid phone. But I'm caught up now.

I can look at my dollar tree for tumblers if you ladies want as well!

please look for tumblers for me, i actually only need 10-12 at most.

#2156 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I've got to get hot on the workout. lol. what i did was i chose the color. (canary) and i chose the type of material.(chiffon, since it's flowing and a little more forgiving and flattering on all sizes and shapes). they will all be same length but each girl was allowed to try on and wear dress of her choice in that color and material.

I was going to do that, but my sister reminded me that I'm a little OCD (sometimes a lot) and that she knew I'd want things to be symetrical in the pictures. I told her I liked the way it looked when the bridesmaid dresses were different and she was like "yeah you like it for others but when we go to do pictures you'll be freaking out because it's not symetrica and doesn't look "right" to youl". She had a point.  I'm really anal, I guess we all have our quirks.

#2157 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

No, I'm loyal to BSC, have been for years. I like spinning during the winter when I can't run outside so PF and WOW are out for me

WOW has spinning... Hahaha
                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2158 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:51 AM

I understand fully but believe when I tell you. It looks very symmetrical as well as beautiful. Makes it morr beautiful because each girl is actually wearing dress reflective of her. When they are all same still looks great. But same dress may not look great on evey shape. (If you know wha t I mean)

#2159 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                  • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

WOW has spinning... Hahaha

It does? For some reason I thought they didn't. Either way I live between 2 BSC's which means I can ALWAYS get to a gym, even if I don't want to haha

#2160 DeeP10

DeeP10
                    • 270 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

love it ! love! love !. I told you shutterfly is the bomb diggity. lol;

I'm up up up! I had to call Shutterfly at 6 am Pst. I ordered too many. I have NO idea what I was thinking. I ordered one per person as opposed to all the couples we have . Lol. That was about 50 more than I needed. Lol!

Back to Newbies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users