Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1721 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

I just realized.. most (if not all) of you are getting married way before I do ... what am I going to do when you all leave :(

Well still come around!!

#1722 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

don't worry i have no life..I'll still be around the actual day goes by so quickly I think the planning is best part of the wedding.. we will all have to just check in or exchange emails

I love Planning!! You will defiantly have to come back and tell me allllllllllll about your wedding too!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1723 lorcas

lorcas
    • 297 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I just realized.. most (if not all) of you are getting married way before I do ... what am I going to do when you all leave

I feel like you are way ahead of me in planning!! Haha I need to light  fire under my butt and get moving!!

#1724 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

So I wanted to update you all on what ended up happening. I finally got a hold of the WC. She said unfortunately the other couples booked and signed for the locations, while I never signed (she never put it in the contract for me, so I didn't want to sign unless it was in there). Anyway, I have reserved a different location. It's nice, but not what I had envisioned. It's ok though. I am letting it go. She said that since we are so far out from the actual date that things may happen - people might change their minds, cancel their weddings (yikes), decide to go with another resort, etc. SO I guess I am waiting and crossing my fingers. If not, I will make due :cheers:

Aww.. well at least you found something else! I bet the more you plan for stuff to go with your new location you will start to like it more and more.... I was heart broken over not getting my #1 pick for a date... but now I like my date just fine! <>
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1725 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Aww.. well at least you found something else! I bet the more you plan for stuff to go with your new location you will start to like it more and more....

I was heart broken over not getting my #1 pick for a date... but now I like my date just fine!

<>

Yeh, I'm a pretty optimistic person. I just had a breakdown moment haha. I also have the beach as a last resort, which is not a bad resort if you ask me, haha!

#1726 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

I feel like you are way ahead of me in planning!! Haha I need to light  fire under my butt and get moving!!

Well I have a lot of ideas anyways haha... I've planned other peoples weddings before.. which helps in knowing what I like and don't like for myself.... Never planned a DW before so a lot of stuff is new to me... but I have been looking/plotting since last October. Anything you need ideas for we are all here to help!!!!

#1727 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Well still come around!!

Yay!! I hope soo .... with no one looking I might go crazy on my welcome bags or something!! HAHAHAH

#1728 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yeh, I'm a pretty optimistic person. I just had a breakdown moment haha. I also have the beach as a last resort, which is not a bad resort if you ask me, haha!

I'd say that is a pretty good "worst case"!!!

#1729 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

So I wanted to update you all on what ended up happening. I finally got a hold of the WC. She said unfortunately the other couples booked and signed for the locations, while I never signed (she never put it in the contract for me, so I didn't want to sign unless it was in there). Anyway, I have reserved a different location. It's nice, but not what I had envisioned. It's ok though. I am letting it go. She said that since we are so far out from the actual date that things may happen - people might change their minds, cancel their weddings (yikes), decide to go with another resort, etc. SO I guess I am waiting and crossing my fingers. If not, I will make due :cheers:

Glad there's a solution. .sorry it's not the space you wanted. .im sure you will make it beautiful. Hate to say it but also hopefully they cancel let's just say to be nice they just choose a different resort.

#1730 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yay!! I hope soo .... with no one looking I might go crazy on my welcome bags or something!! HAHAHAH

We wouldn't want that.hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users