Jump to content
beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

Girls i am so sad. I just found out that the person responsible for bringing shemel and i together passed today. And here i was fighting over ceremony cards that now need to be changed. I never thanked him for introducing us. My heart is so heavy

I'm so sorry for your loss! Perhaps you could do something during your wedding to honor him? or mention him in your program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As other have said, hang in there, think about a way of including him in your ceremony. I am sorry for your lost. 

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

Girls i am so sad. I just found out that the person responsible for bringing shemel and i together passed today. And here i was fighting over ceremony cards that now need to be changed. I never thanked him for introducing us. My heart is so heavy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went on the website but I did not see prices. I was thinking to just go to Chinatown here in  NY and bargain for some. 

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 View Post

Hey ladies where are you getting your pashminas? The http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ has a minimum order of $100 ($30/dozen) I don't really need that much so i'm still searching for inexpensive ones with good quality for the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by pongyang2001 View Post

 

Hey ladies where are you getting your pashminas? The http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ has a minimum order of $100 ($30/dozen) I don't really need that much so i'm still searching for inexpensive ones with good quality for the price.

 

Girl I'm in the heart of midtown and those pashminas go for $5 each on the corner and if you get a ton then maybe even cheaper or just go to Chinatown for a better deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have paid 3x $12 and 3x$12 in Chinatown

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

Girl I'm in the heart of midtown and those pashminas go for $5 each on the corner and if you get a ton then maybe even cheaper or just go to Chinatown for a better deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gifI'll be ok soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gifI'll be ok soon

*hugs* girl, he could of been born with a heart issue. I was and I constantly have to get my levels checked and things like that b/c I'm at high risk of heart attack. My father had his first one at 32 and I'm only a year and a half away from that age......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MrsTobeD View Post

 

I have paid 3x $12 and 3x$12 in Chinatown

 

Obviously my math is wrong oops sorry girl, your price does sound better! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gifI'll be ok soon

 

I'm so sorry this is just so awful but now you can celebrate him at your wedding because I'm sure he will be there too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×