beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

We are thinking of coral and gray...light gray...almost a silver. What do you think? 
I actually love coral and grey was one of my choices ..Coral is my color. Coral is pretty with navy too I think

Yeah - If I don't go with ties I have two dilemmas   1- What do I get for the guys to send with the girl's flower clips? 2- What extra thing can I get our Dads instead of the tie clips I already have (and sort of 3 - if I don't do the mother of pearl tie clips for the Dads I might need something different for the Moms as I was planning on doing mother of pearl bracelets to match... *sigh* hehe) Anyone have any suggestions  I'm all ears : )
Not sure but will le u know if I come up. With something. .do the gifts have to match can mom's still get the pearls?

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Not sure but will le u know if I come up. With something. .do the gifts have to match can mom's still get the pearls?

No, I guess they don't have to match but I would like them to make sense together... if that makes sense.  The reason I came up with the bracelets was because I found the tie clips.  I don't have the bracelets yet so I could figure something else out.  

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

I actually love coral and grey was one of my choices ..Coral is my color. Coral is pretty with navy too I think

Coral and Navy sounds like a really nice combo!

No, I guess they don't have to match but I would like them to make sense together... if that makes sense.  The reason I came up with the bracelets was because I found the tie clips.  I don't have the bracelets yet so I could figure something else out.   Thanks :)
Makes sense will put my thinking cap on

I might be crazy but I think I'm gonna let Matye' pick my colors based on what she likes to do. I figure if she's excited about what she's doing it'll be awesome. Lol.