woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 nbateman

• 280 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

hmm...i'm looking for the watches but don't see them from that seller.  Do you have any of the other details?

#92 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
    • 122 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Congrats on your recent nuptials! I, like the masses, am obsessed with your wedding program. If you hop back on here post-wedding, could you please share your template with me? tdemoss6@aim.com. Hope your wedding day was amazing!

#93 kailah

• 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

I love your programs. Could I please have the template? My email is kailah.streeter@me.com. Thank you!!!!

#94 Cileane

• 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Wow, wow, wow!!! I can't see ANYTHING you've done that I DON'T love! You really should consider becoming a planner (seriously)! I'm in the very early planning stages, just trying to see which direction we should go in. I want sun, beach and sand and you've made me see just how financially feasible it can be. Thank you so much for sharing!

#95 LoriGran

• 339 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
          • LocationMexico

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

What a great planning thread!!!! Love the idea of the tiny OOT bags. Did you find this to be more cost effective than getting the totes? I might just do the same!

#96 mstigger

• 239 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Wow, you truly are a gifted DIYer!!

Everything is awesome, thank you for sharing.

#97 meagmarie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

WOW! What an inspiration this thread is. You are really good at this. What an awesome talent to have. I would seriously think about going into the wedding planning business if I were you. And you may not even be reading this thread anymore since you are already hitched but if you are would you please send me the template for the programs? Or if one of the other brides you sent it to would send it to me I would SOOOO appreciate it. Very creative and unique! Love it! meagan_kidd@yahoo.com  Thank you in advance!

#98 Kristen112808

• 169 posts
                • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

i LOVE all of the things you've posted!  Would you mind emailing me the program as well?  my email is kristen112808@yahoo.com.  It's so cute!!

#99 gardenwedding2b

• 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

You are so creative! Can you please email me the template that you used for your wedding programs? I would really appreciate it!

#100 CaitRSmith

• 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

I love everything on your thread! It must have been beautiful! Any chance you still have (and don't mind sharing) your templates for the programs? caitrsmith@gmail.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users