Photo

Color Coral

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#21 lkterry

lkterry
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

It is very hard to find matching coral stuff!  Even just trying to find ribbon in the craft stores was hard. 

LindayOO--I just came across a tie website last week.  www.solidcolorneckties.com

They sent me several color swatches so I could compare them to my DB swatches.  Very helpful and very close in color to the DB Coral Rose.  I'm not doing ties, just pocket squares for my guys and Mens Wearhouse carries DB colors, but not Coral Rose pocket squares.  Go figure.

#22 shes2013

shes2013
    • 118 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

I am also doing coral with the bridemaid dresses from davids bridal. I am pairing it with grey & maybe some aqua :)

#23 Aynat

Aynat
      • 199 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

I was having the same issue with matching to the bridemaid dresses. (Guava from davids bridal) But decided to have a few different shades of coral. I feel like the same color every where was too much anyway.And it would be impossible to match the color of the flowers if you are using only one shade of coral.

#24 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
        • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

I agree Aynat!! and besides...we are gonna be in the Caribbean so I'm gonna roll with it! We ended up getting the guys ties from tiebar.com....pindot coral tie...at first I thought it was too pink but I had a couple of the bridesmaids bring their dresses over and it matched almost perfectly so we're good to go!

#25 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
          • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

some lovely inspiration for us coral brides :)

#26 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
            • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

#27 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
              • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

#28 shes2013

shes2013
                • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for the inspiration Lindsay. I'm starting to rethink the coral & gray. I'm leaning more towards classic white & coral, love the different shades of coral idea!

#29 NIKKI2013

NIKKI2013
                  • 27 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

We are doing Coral and Turquoise as our wedding colors. I had my bridesmaids go through bella bridesmaid for the dresses. I picked out Alfred Sung dresses in Firecracker and the girls picked their owe style of dress. This is one of the styles in the color http://www.dessy.com...ridesmaid/d530/ and they groomsmen will where linen pants with a Turquoise linen shirt.

#30 Aynat

Aynat
                    • 199 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thanks for the inspiration Lindsay. I'm starting to rethink the coral & gray. I'm leaning more towards classic white & coral, love the different shades of coral idea!

I'm doing mine coral and white :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users