DIY Boarding Pass Save the Dates

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

Hey all,

I really want to do a boarding pass save the date for our Mexico destination wedding. I was looking on Etsy and they seem a bit pricey. Does anyone know of anyone reasonable to order these from? Or does anyone have any good templates/ instructions to DIY?  Thank you so much.

#2 Arch713

Arch713
    • 161 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

I would recommend going to the DIY board on this site. Many people provide a review of how they completed their invitations, what they bought, how much it cost, etc. It will give you a sense if you maybe wanted to do it yourself. Once you post 150 posts on this site, you have access to download any of the templates that people post on the site. Since the templates are created, you only will have to update your information. That might be a more inexpensive options since most of the work will be already done.

Good luck!

#3 safety75

safety75
      • 287 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thank you for the suggestions!!

#4 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

I made my own, and they were super easy. A lot of brides on here have done the same, and there is even a STD boarding pass sticky you can search through for inspiration.

Good luck, have fun, and I would be happy to help if needed!

#5 safety75

safety75
          • 287 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

thank you!! I just don't know how to get started. I'd like to find a template that already has the text and graphics in it that I could just modify (I'm not that design savvy).  I will look for STD boarding pass sticky.. Thanks!

#6 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by safety75 

thank you!! I just don't know how to get started. I'd like to find a template that already has the text and graphics in it that I could just modify (I'm not that design savvy).  I will look for STD boarding pass sticky.. Thanks!

Yup, and lots of brides have posted their templates. Have fun!

#7 safety75

safety75
              • 287 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

I can't seem to download/open any of the templates and I'm guessing that's because I don't have enough posts/points.  Are there any other websites where templates might be available? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users