• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Congrats Jessia 1805 and welcome to the forum........you'll find lots of great info here and helpful suggestions on our website too. Happy planning and all the best......

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#12 mmisa

mmisa
    • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

wow nice to see many 2013 brides! I am also getting married next year; August 10,2013 at 4pm. It really sucks not being able to speak with a WC until 2-3 months before your wedding date. I have requested the gazebo for the ceremony and im also hoping to get a private reception outdoor near the pool (baja norte?) im actually expecting 80+ guest!  Do any of you have a break down list of pricing?? if so can you please email it to maritesmisa@yahoo.com

Thank you! =)

#13 karla5280

karla5280
      • Site Supporter
      • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

I am a June 7, 2013 bride.  The waiting isn't fun, though since this is my second I am just going with the flow.  You are in Mexico right, at least that is what I keep telling my brain who wants to plan every single detail.  We hope for the semi private area in Baja Norte with the dance floor right off the dining.  We will see how many are coming first.

#14 Jennierose79

Jennierose79
        • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Could anyone please email the breakdown of charges and fees asociated with booking a wedding/reception at the Riu palace in Cabo ?? Greatly appreciated :) bunsandroses@hotmail.com ;)

#15 Aynat

Aynat
          • 199 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

I am a Jan. 18, 2013 Bride. Still waiting to be able to talk to the wedding planner there.

#16 Lyman

Lyman
            • 262 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

Congrats Aynat + welcome aboard the forum! hope you get to connect with your wedding planner soon :) on the "good side" the wedding co-ordinators here are generally so experienced, they'll do a great job for you - as they are so familiar with the whole process. I can understand your concern, as it's your "only wedding" and you're much more invested in a perfect outcome ! 

Wishing you all the best with your plans, and enjoying all the good times along your journey! CHeers :)

#17 Aynat

Aynat
              • 199 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lyman 

Congrats Aynat + welcome aboard the forum! hope you get to connect with your wedding planner soon :) on the "good side" the wedding co-ordinators here are generally so experienced, they'll do a great job for you - as they are so familiar with the whole process. I can understand your concern, as it's your "only wedding" and you're much more invested in a perfect outcome ! 

Wishing you all the best with your plans, and enjoying all the good times along your journey! CHeers :)

Thank you Lyman!

I know it will all be okay at the end :) It's just that all the little details will have to be done in two months. But I'm totally excited :)

#18 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                • 255 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

I'm getting married at Riu Palace May 22, 2013 and am anxiously waiting to book our reception. So excited! 

#19 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
                  • 116 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi RIU palace brides! Our wedding isn't until May, but how did you decide which reception location? I was leaning towards baja norte, but now wondering about the beach and whichever outdoor restaurant is attached to that (Steakhouse patio). Still don't know how many guests we'll have so maybe that will be the deciding factor. :) What else do you have going on right now in terms of planning?

#20 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

Congrats Houstonnlh + welcome to the forum!  you're so right - the number of people will be a factor in choosing your reception location, but no worries :) with all your fellow brides here, you're sure to get the best info and support to make the right choices for you! wishing you all hte best with your plans, and have an amazing wedding in our gorgeous Mayan Riviera!

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users