Photo

November 2013 Carnival Magic Wedding

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 dst8

dst8
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

We are also getting married on the Breeze (1/4/14) after our initial cruise wedding was canceled (the Legend 1/19). We are looking forward to seeing the new ship and from some of the photos I have seen, it will be well worth the change in ship for us.

We are looking into our guests staying at the Embassy Suites in Miami, its not far from the port and we have stayed here before - its clean and not too expensive. I am sure if you book a section of rooms, they would give a little bit of a discount.  We have stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay before but I think its a little too high priced for some of our guests who are already  paying for flights, cruise etc. 

I can't help you with a hair person, I live about four hours from the port and the gal who has done my hair for years is coming to the wedding and will do my hair and make-up :)

Have you asked The Wedding Experience? I think they have a few they can recommend

Best of luck to you

#22 Gina Didino

Gina Didino
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hi, our wedding is booked on the Carnival Dream Sept. 2013, I too and Kicking it into high gear! any info out there would be great! we have aprrox 10 cabins booked so far and I want to send invites out but not sure how far in advance for the people I know wont be Cruising.

#23 Deskofgarcia

Deskofgarcia
      • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi everyone. We're getting married on board Carnival Glory on 3/13. This will be our 4th cruise together and I can't wait. We have a really small wedding party but I'm sure we will still have a blast. We're also getting married in Miami before the ship sets sail. We booked the deluxe romance package as well. Good luck girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users