Photo

Salsa Lessons for Guests

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 photograbock5

photograbock5
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

Anyone know of a place that will give a salsa lesson to about 18 people for a fairly reasonable price? We would prefer somewhere downtown in Old Vallarta or in the Romantic Zone (where we're staying)! Thought this would be a neat activity for them!

#2 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

That's such a great idea, if you find anything, please let me know. thanks!

#3 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

I would first check with the wedding coordinator at the place that you are staying. Maybe they could arrange something fun on the beach that wouldn't cost too much.

Otherwise I would check with a local dance club such as J&B

J & B Salsa Club | Bar/Club Review | Puerto Vallarta | Frommers.com

#4 photograbock5

photograbock5
        • 18 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

ohhhhh...the rewiew of J & B sounds fabulous, however I can't seem to find a website for them or their location!

I'll keep digging...

#5 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

I found these for you:

Learn Spanish in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico they are teaching spanish but in their page says at the Caffe in the School they offer salsa lessons... you can check

At the restaurant la bodeguita del medio have free salsa lessons in certain dates, you can also check with them here is the email from the manager gerenciapvr@gruposon.com, you can ask him if they can offer a light dinner or drinks with the salsa lessons for your group...

In the Sheraton, the Playa del Sol, Crown Paradise, Presidente Intercontinental hotels they have free lessons of Salsa, have you checked with your hotel already?

HTS

Edna

#6 photograbock5

photograbock5
            • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mora
              I found these for you:

Learn Spanish in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico they are teaching spanish but in their page says at the Caffe in the School they offer salsa lessons... you can check

At the restaurant la bodeguita del medio have free salsa lessons in certain dates, you can also check with them here is the email from the manager gerenciapvr@gruposon.com, you can ask him if they can offer a light dinner or drinks with the salsa lessons for your group...

In the Sheraton, the Playa del Sol, Crown Paradise, Presidente Intercontinental hotels they have free lessons of Salsa, have you checked with your hotel already?

HTS

Edna
              Great info! I'll definately check it out!

#7 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

That's such great info, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users