Sign in to follow this  
Lizrmt

Be Live Grand Marien

Hi!

im getting married at Be Live Grand Marien next year.

I really like the resort and the wedding planner. I have a guest list of over 50 people, and im trying to figure out where to have the reception. I want it to be outdoors, but im not too crazy about the sand....

Have you been there before? I haven't been anywhere! But my travel agent highly recommended Be Live, so that's where we're going! We have 32 guests booked, we'll be having reception in one of the resort restaurants. I'm going with the free pkg and only plan on adding a few extras (extra cake, flowers for BMs, etc.) I'm also bringing most of my own decorations (centerpieces, chair sashes, etc.)

We are trying to keep it to 50 guests but our parents are pushing for more. We alredy requested the Sea Horse packagewhich says max 50 guests. For 60 guests is it the same package but different location?

Hello,  I'm also planning my wedding for next year,  I've been trying to get and e-mail response and could not get any answer, could you send me the wedding coordinator's e-mail pls.

Were you able to get info back from this resort, I have been trying to get 1 e-mail back from them for the last 2weeks,

If you have the info or e-mail, could you send that to me pls!!!