Newbie- Riviera Maya 2013 Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stephnmatt

• 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hi Everyone!

I must admit, I've been checking out this site for a couple months now, and WOW!!... what an awesome resource for destination wedding planning advice/ideas.  My name is Stephanie and I am planning my event for July 2013.  I have a site visit planned for July 6-11 of this year and my FI (fiance??...not real proficient in the lingo just yet ;) and I will be visiting Zoetry, Excellence and Secrets Maroma Beach to try and decide!!  Any suggestions?

Anyways, I hope to contribute to this site and hope you all are having a fabulous time planning the wedding of your dreams!  Until next time....

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

Welcome! Have a great site visit! 

#3 Juan Navarro

Juan Navarro

• Insiders
    • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hola Steph,

Welcome to the Forum!

Either Maroma or excellence are beautiful places, and has very nice locations for such a special day.

I am sending links with some of the latest photo sessions I have performed there, I hope this will help you.

Have a nice day!

Juan Navarro

I invite you to look at my work in my website :www.juanphotos.com
      Visit my blog to see pictures of my latest weddings:www.juanphotos.com/blog

#4 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
      • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Dear Steph : Hello  and congratulations  for your upcoming  wedding , you dont  have idea of How  great  is that  you have  the chance to come down and see  the properties ,  we are a  wedding agency based in Cancun-Riviera Maya  , if  you would be interested  in seeing  some non resort venues  for your wedding or rehearsall dinner  we would be so happy to assist you and take  you around ... Please let me know if  you need  any assistance  during  your  site visit. So far I love  the Exellence  and  Secrets  Maroma  and they both have similar  wedding packages!

Sandy planner 

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,073 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

Congrats stephnmatt! how was your research trip to our gorgeous Mayan Riviera? we have some tips to help brides choose the best resort for them at our webpage here: http://http://moment...singresort.html all the best with your plans :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 LCB803

• 89 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hi Steph,

We are also getting married in Riviera Maya in May 2013, and did a site visit in July. I hope yours went well! Did you end up with what you were expecting? Good luck with the planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users