Sanctuary Cap Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 BrideChillaDR

BrideChillaDR
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hi!

I plan on doing the Bliss package in late 2015(50 person package for $8500.) Do you know if they are willing to negotiate on price or modify the package to make it more affordable? Also, were they willing to lock in a room block rate for your guests?

I was also hoping you could provide me with more information about how the decorations looked & if they had good options included. Also, are there a lot of hidden "extras" that you end up paying for? And any tips you have about which locations are the best for reception/ceremony, I would really appreciate! Not sure if I want to do a beach ceremony or the ceremony overlooking the ocean. Also, do you remember what the costs were for the photographers on the preferred vendor list?

I would love to see your pictures, if you feel comfortable sharing them. =)

Thanks,

Kristen

#82 jvalle

jvalle
    • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:26 AM

Hi all, 

I am attempting to plan a wedding at cap cana for October 2015. Can any one send me their group rates and let me know if they allowed you to negotiate on the wedding packages?

#83 2017weddingguy

2017weddingguy
      • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hi,

Has anyone gotten married at the private island at Cap Cana? I'm trying to find pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users