Jump to content

Photo

Chair Sashes


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • Member
  • 720 posts

    Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

    Mine are slightly off in color too but will work for the price I paid for them. I perfer the satin ones over the organiza bc they stand out a little better!



    #22 Tulumbride2013

    Tulumbride2013
    • Member
    • 670 posts

      Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

      I love the way you tied them Brit... Much cuter than a standard bow! :)I'm a fan of the satin myself

      #23 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

        Originally Posted by Speckles121 

        Mine are slightly off in color too but will work for the price I paid for them. I perfer the satin ones over the organiza bc they stand out a little better!

         Ahh.. hmm... decisions..

        I too love the satin for the same reason! :o)



        #24 MissBubbles205

        MissBubbles205
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,350 posts

          Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

          Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

          I love the way you tied them Brit... Much cuter than a standard bow! :)I'm a fan of the satin myself

          thanks!  I wanted to do something different. And seeing how I may have men set up my decor.. It should be easy! lol.



          #25 Tulumbride2013

          Tulumbride2013
          • Member
          • 670 posts

            Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

            Ya, ya know saw some cute knots, like the obi knot( I think) but I was wondering if the wedding staff at the resort would like charge extra for a diff knot or what...plus I plan on attaching starfish to the back of each sash so for mine I don't know if this knot would work...but you sure are on top of things! I wanna post my table set up too! My moh works at a banquet hall so when I get time I'm gonna scoot over there,and use one of her rounds to play around with my set up and take pics. I figure then I can give those pics to the resort coordinator... I won't have to explain it, I'll just give her the pic. I'll share mine as soon as I do!!

            #26 ElleGee

            ElleGee
            • Jr. Member
            • 255 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
            • LocationHouston, Texas

            Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

            This is a great site too: weddinglinesdirect.com

             

            I ordered samples of satin and organza and they have a ton of colors. They were the only ones that matched my colors spot on. Very quick service too!!!


            - Elle Gee

            (Laura)

            Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com


            #27 MissBubbles205

            MissBubbles205
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,350 posts

              Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

              Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

              Ya, ya know saw some cute knots, like the obi knot( I think) but I was wondering if the wedding staff at the resort would like charge extra for a diff knot or what...plus I plan on attaching starfish to the back of each sash so for mine I don't know if this knot would work...but you sure are on top of things! I wanna post my table set up too! My moh works at a banquet hall so when I get time I'm gonna scoot over there,and use one of her rounds to play around with my set up and take pics. I figure then I can give those pics to the resort coordinator... I won't have to explain it, I'll just give her the pic. I'll share mine as soon as I do!!

               Aww.. Starfish will be super cute!!.. I can't wait to see pictures of your set up!! :o)

              Pictures are always a major plus when trying to describe something to anyone. :o)



              #28 MissBubbles205

              MissBubbles205
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,350 posts

                Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

                Originally Posted by LolaTX 

                This is a great site too: weddinglinesdirect.com

                 

                I ordered samples of satin and organza and they have a ton of colors. They were the only ones that matched my colors spot on. Very quick service too!!!

                 Thanks Lola! I'll have to check them out! What color samples did you order? Would love to see pictures. :o)



                #29 Tulumbride2013

                Tulumbride2013
                • Member
                • 670 posts

                  Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

                  I second wedding linens direct. Their prices were good I thought...Got my samples super quick as Well! I highly recommend.

                  #30 jolene028

                  jolene028
                  • Member
                  • 588 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

                  Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

                  Originally Posted by jreist 

                  I bought organza ones from this website and they are very nice and very cheap:

                   

                  http://www.tableclot...-Sashes-s/6.htm

                   

                  I haven't heard about anyone ordering the satin ones, and I don't see the clover colour, but for the price it might be worth it to look at a different colour. (there are about 40 colours to chose from). 

                   

                  Good luck!

                  Thanks for this link I was looking for a website that I could order these from!






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users