Photo

My Mexico/beach wedding DIYs - post yours for inspiration!

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#111 susiesell

susiesell
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I would love the spanish booklet too and i am unable to download. Please please!  susiesell1982@gmail.com

#112 susiesell

susiesell
    • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Can someone please email me the spanish handbook, i can no tdownload. Please please. susiesell1982@gmail.com

#113 breeo

breeo
      • 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Really inspirational.

#114 RachelTX

RachelTX
        • 116 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Only a week until we leave and I think I've finally finished up all my little projects....go back a bit in this thread and I said I wasn't going to do any DIY, lol :)  

I ordered these little "keychain" sand vials from oriental trading co. and then created the little tags to go inside.  They turned out really cute!!!

#115 RachelTX

RachelTX
          • 116 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Jordanb-  

Was just posting in this forum and realized your wedding is THIS weekend!  Best wishes!!!  I'm sure you're in Mexico already, having a blast!!!  Let us know how everything turns out :)  

#116 ABCDwedding

ABCDwedding
            • 32 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

[quote name="RachelTX" url="/t/79949/my-mexico-beach-wedding-diys-post-yours-for-inspiration/60#post_1829290"]alright...I just finished my first DIY yesterday and I am in love with it!!!  I painted mini maracas for decorations and then gift for my guest.  It took most of the day to complete, but it was a SUPER cheap project!! 700 700 700 [/quote Love these!!! Where did you buy these? How much each? What size are they??

#117 RachelTX

RachelTX
              • 116 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by ABCDwedding 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RachelTX 

alright...I just finished my first DIY yesterday and I am in love with it!!!  I painted mini maracas for decorations and then gift for my guest.  It took most of the day to complete, but it was a SUPER cheap project!!

[/quote

Love these!!! Where did you buy these? How much each? What size are they??

They are small....about the size of your hand.  I got them at oriental trading co.  http://www.orientaltrading.com/design-your-own-wood-maracas-a2-57_1020-12-1.fltr?Ntt=wooden+maraccas  $11.50 for 24.  Be sure to google coupon codes before purchasing anything from oriental trading, as you can always get at least free shipping!  Good Luck!

#118 jordanb

jordanb
                • 185 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Was just posting in this forum and realized your wedding is THIS weekend!  Best wishes!!!  I'm sure you're in Mexico already, having a blast!!!  Let us know how everything turns out :)  

Thank you! It was amazing! Review and pics of how everything looked the day-of to come!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#119 sswed13

sswed13
                  • 178 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

Only a week until we leave and I think I've finally finished up all my little projects....go back a bit in this thread and I said I wasn't going to do any DIY, lol :)  

I ordered these little "keychain" sand vials from oriental trading co. and then created the little tags to go inside.  They turned out really cute!!!

These are so creative! I always love bringing back sand from my travel destinations. Did you glue or tape these to the inside of the jars?

#120 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
                    • 153 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users