Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Wedding Wire Website.. Support, Tips/Tricks, and Show-off

So I finally broke down and created a wedding website.. Soo thankful I did!  Thanks PuntaBride for your inspiration and letting me copy you. :o)

www.weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney

I was wondering if anyone had thought off adding a page/app for Addresses?  Thought it would be great to add a form like page where they would have fields to enter names, children, address, phone numbers, email, etc.  Does anyone know how to do this or if it's even possible?

Also if anyone has questions or great tips to share. Please feel free to post here. :o)

Great site! You have shown me there is hope in planning a destination wedding! How did you get the cute background for your website? Will you be having a wedding reception too? Do you know how much they charge (sorry so many questions--- new to the destination wedding info). thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by asuthrnbelle View Post

Great site! You have shown me there is hope in planning a destination wedding! How did you get the cute background for your website? Will you be having a wedding reception too? Do you know how much they charge (sorry so many questions--- new to the destination wedding info). thanks so much!!

How much weddingwire charges? Nothing. It is free. I have one too. You can check mine out if you like; it is in my signature.

Very beautiful site! here's mine www.weddingwire.com/jalimel

I thought about adding a page for addresses and then i remembered i better have them before I even send the save the dates out which where we're making the big reveal of our website. lol