Photo

Wedding Wire Website.. Support, Tips/Tricks, and Show-off

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

So I finally broke down and created a wedding website.. Soo thankful I did!  Thanks PuntaBride for your inspiration and letting me copy you. :o)

www.weddingwire.com/AlexandBritney

I was wondering if anyone had thought off adding a page/app for Addresses?  Thought it would be great to add a form like page where they would have fields to enter names, children, address, phone numbers, email, etc.  Does anyone know how to do this or if it's even possible?

Also if anyone has questions or great tips to share. Please feel free to post here. :o)

#2 asuthrnbelle

asuthrnbelle
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Great site! You have shown me there is hope in planning a destination wedding! How did you get the cute background for your website? Will you be having a wedding reception too? Do you know how much they charge (sorry so many questions--- new to the destination wedding info). thanks so much!!

#3 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
      • 221 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Would love to see more wedding sites that you have all created! I am just about to start to create mine!!

#4 Mimi127

Mimi127
        • 221 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

Looking good! I am working on mine. I have two sites haven't decided which one I will use yet.

#5 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by asuthrnbelle 

Great site! You have shown me there is hope in planning a destination wedding! How did you get the cute background for your website? Will you be having a wedding reception too? Do you know how much they charge (sorry so many questions--- new to the destination wedding info). thanks so much!!

How much weddingwire charges? Nothing. It is free. I have one too. You can check mine out if you like; it is in my signature.

#6 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

Very beautiful site! here's mine www.weddingwire.com/jalimel

I thought about adding a page for addresses and then i remembered i better have them before I even send the save the dates out which where we're making the big reveal of our website. lol

#7 Mimi127

Mimi127
              • 221 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just looked at both of your sites they are beautiful. They have inspired me as I have been so slow in getting mine together.

#8 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

There's still plenty of revisions to make. But I had nothing better to do during Hurricane Sandy since I was stuck inside so I buckled down.

#9 Timnlaura101213

Timnlaura101213
                  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

I've been working on mine, I went through godaddy.com.  you can check mine out: www.jamaica2013.com  Definately not complete, but a good start!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users