Photo

Allison's Wedding Planning Bio - Tequilla Here I come!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

On to the kids in the wedding... although I love the idea of an all white wedding, or at least having all of the guests wear some very light shade of beige or ivory, we have decided to have our sons wear orange.  After much searching, I was able to locate orange linen shirts from Janie and Jack.  Yes, I know that the wedding is almost a year away, but who know if I will be able to find orange at a later date... so with that, I took the leap and just ordered one size up.  Fingers crossed until next April!

orange shirt.jpg

Sorry the picture is so small, but at least you get an idea of the color.  I feel like it is not too bright but is definitely orange versus the coral color that is more common.

#12 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
    • 99 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

We also got our engagement photos back... here are a few.  My out of control bangs need to be photoshopped but I am really happy with them, especially being that we were both born in Denver and all of the photos were taken downtown.

WI4A1996_copy_thumb[2].jpgwall.jpgstairs.jpgattitude.jpg

#13 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
      • 99 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Here is my next purchase... kind of a splurge but way of justifying it is that I am spreading the costs out over months... This makes sense, right?!?!  I have always really wanted a matching swimsuit and some sort of cover up or tunic.  Something different than my ususal cotton dress or whatever, so I decided on this kind of retro Trina Turk set.  I love it- but now have to convince myself to keep it tucked away until next year.  Hmmm... I am noticing a theme here along with my wedding dress!trina suit.jpgcover.jpg

#14 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

That is a gorgeous bathing suit - what a great splurge! And your engagement photos are super cute. 

#15 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
          • 99 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

Okay, so things are coming around.  With a pretty much horrible experience with Delphine Press, (I can't wait to write a final review of this company... but I guess that can wait until the end of my wedding!) I finally received my STD's and got my envelopes back from the calligrapher and could not be more pleased with how the envelopes came out.  I am obsessed with how the colors match the orange and fuschia that I am incorporating.  I can't wait for my guests to get them and then the real countdown to begin!

save the date.jpgenvelope.jpg

#16 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

Congrats Allison!!!

Glad to know the stars are aligning with your plans!!

Big hugs,

Mateo

Originally Posted by aarosenthall 

Okay, so things are coming around.  With a pretty much horrible experience with Delphine Press, (I can't wait to write a final review of this company... but I guess that can wait until the end of my wedding!) I finally received my STD's and got my envelopes back from the calligrapher and could not be more pleased with how the envelopes came out.  I am obsessed with how the colors match the orange and fuschia that I am incorporating.  I can't wait for my guests to get them and then the real countdown to begin!

save the date.jpgenvelope.jpg

#17 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
              • 173 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

Great planning thread! Love the dress!

#18 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
                • 155 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

My goodness I love those oranges and pink colors that you have at the beginning of the post! I will definitely be subscribing to your thread and watching as you continue to plan your wedding! It looks amazing so far!

Happy Planning!

#19 Jackieindabox

Jackieindabox
                  • 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

Who did you use for your wedding website?

#20 aarosenthall

aarosenthall
                    • 99 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

I used WWW.mywedding.com it is very intuitive and totally free. I would highly recommend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users