3 Vistaprint $10 for $50 codes purchased from living social deal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kks2012

kks2012
  • Site Supporter
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Hey Ladies, When the vistaprint deal came along earlier this year i purchases 3 but was unable to use them due to time restraints and computer mishaps. I have three vistaprint codes. I am asking for the amount I paid for them $10. Please PM me and I will send a PayPal link for it. The deadline for the code is June 6, 2012 and can only be shipped to the shipping address once. I had plan to send one to my home, work, and moh home. Look forward to hearing from you.

#2 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

Do you have all the fine print they listed for those?  I've been looking for them a while and haven't seen any lately.. 

#3 kks2012

kks2012
      • Site Supporter
      • 241 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

No problem. Here's the fine print from vouchure the fine print Limit one per person 
 • Limit one transaction per mailing address • Orders must be redeemed at www.vistaprint.com/livingsocial50 • Valid for 30% off list price of all products site-wide; if purchaser spends more than $25 beyond voucher value, purchaser will receive free 14-day shipping 
• Tax and shipping not included 
• Voucher cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, promotions, or with any partner programs Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion • Tax and gratuity are not included • PAID VALUE ($10) EXPIRES: 03/14/2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE ($40) EXPIRES: 06/03/2012 • LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - http://www.livingsocial.com/terms instructions 1) Visit www.vistaprint.com/livingsocial50 to redeem your voucher 
- NOTE: Voucher can only be redeemed at this URL 2) Select and design the products you want to purchase 
 3) Create a Vistaprint account if you do not currently have one 
 4) Enter this 10 digit alphanumeric voucher number into the Promotional Code box in ‘Cart’ at checkout 
 5) Enjoy!

#4 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Just as a heads up..I paid for my vistaprint coupons in December..they expired in April and I forgot to use them. For shits and giggles I tried entering the code just last week and it worked! I also placed two orders to my home address with those coupons and both are being shipped as we speak..no hassle at all :)

#5 kks2012

kks2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 241 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Just as a heads up..I paid for my vistaprint coupons in December..they expired in April and I forgot to use them. For shits and giggles I tried entering the code just last week and it worked! I also placed two orders to my home address with those coupons and both are being shipped as we speak..no hassle at all :)

That's really good to know. I don't need them any more since our day has past. Please let me know if you are interested.

#6 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
            • 239 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by kks2012 

That's really good to know. I don't need them any more since our day has past. Please let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested

#7 kks2012

kks2012
              • Site Supporter
              • 241 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

The vouchers are sold. Thank you!

#8 Prettineat

Prettineat
                • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

I would be interested in the coupons if you can please forward me the details I will be happy to get you the money.

I can send it to you from my paypal account if that is easier for you.

Just want to confirm $150 work of vistaprint product for $30. 

Thank you Dana Wireman

#9 Jessicaohara

Jessicaohara
                  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi,

I am looking into purchasing 2 from you if you still have them.

Thank you,

Jessica

#10 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
                    • 166 posts
                    • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
                    • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

how do i find other discount codes for vista print?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users