Cruise Wedding Photography

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cherbear722

• 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Has anyone had any experience with taking a photographer with them on a wedding cruise? From what I have read, itseems to be the best option. I am getting married off of the ship, but having the reception back onboard. The cruise photographers can not leave the ship, and I am afraid that having a phtographer come onboard as a non-sailing guest would be difficult because of time restraints. Does anyone know of a great photographer who would travel onboard a cruise? Any help would be awesome!

Thanks so much!

#2 shanandcal

• 103 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

You may want to check with the cruise line. I believe you are not aloud to have outside photographers on the ship if you purchase their package. I'm not 100% though.

#3 acireta

• Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

I think the cruise photographers will do shoreside weddings, if the wedding is done through the cruiseline's wedding department. Also, Carnival has a form where you can waive their photographer's services, but I'm not sure about other cruiselines. Definitely call the wedding dept and get the policy in writing, because their policies change all the time! :-)

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#4 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

Do I have to take the photo package from carnival if at the end I chose not to?  Is there a basic video package?

#5 jenniferbryan

• 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Check out www.jenniferbryanphoto.com, offering free wedding photography on your wedding day and 2 times throughout the cruise for free.  Only pay travel and cruising fees.

#6 CantWait13

• Banned
            • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

I found an awesome photographer but she was already booked for my wedding date.  She is giving away a free wedding photography package and only charging travel fees.  Check this blog she just put up about it.  I wish she had my date open this would save me so much money!  http://www.jenniferb...ng-photographer

#7 CantWait13

• Banned
              • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

You don't have to buy the package at the end if you don't want to but you have a limited amount of time after cruising!

#8 Vanessa Dunne

Vanessa Dunne
                • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

You're paying for the photographer with the package you purchase from Carnival. It doesn't include photos- so then you would have to choose a package that includes a certain number of photos in certain sizes- whatever your preference is. They do offer a video package as well.

#9 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

#10 DV Photography

DV Photography
                    • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'm Jessica the owner/photographer at Dynamic Visions Photography. I am currently offering weddings FREE is travel is covered. Please visit my website for further information at www.dynamicvisions.ca

Thank You,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users