Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Punta Cana Photogrpahers... Who to choose?..

Looks Like you just reached 150 posts so you can actually open this... On there you will see their website, check out their videos, they are super cute.

If you can't open this, PM me your email and I will forward it to you.

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

Let me know what you find out about the video. Do you happen to have prices for the video?

CoresFilms_Wedding_Packages.pdf

Ahh.. I think I couldn't do it til the next day.. Try logging off and logging back on.

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

Grrrr they I still can't open it yet. How long does it take?

Hi ladies,

I am getting Married in Punta Cana March 10, 2013.  Have just started the search for a DR photographer as bringing one with me was just getting to be way too expensive!  Let me know who you end up choosing ;)

I just created a poll about the ladies here helping me choose.. :o)   Our top pick Phil Steingard. (he was not available on our date) but he gave us Michael Steingard and Jamie Dimitry.. Both have worked with Phil and do AMAZING work!!.. they are from Canada, but since they do sooo many weedings at Majestic Elegance they spend a lot of time in Punta Cana and don't charge travel fee's.

We've booked HDC. They have tons of reviews on here too and their pricing is very reasonable. Happy choosing!

It nevers hurts to ask a photographer what they charge to fly in, even if you look at their prices online, chances are they always give you a better deal :) 700