Photo

Iberostar rose hall beach from Toronto July 2013---so expensive?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Prices are coming in now for the irhb, but the cheapest I can find is $1750!!!! I don't know what to do as I really wanted it to be around $1500 pp. anyone else have quotes ?! We are coming from Toronto and the wedding is booked for July 10!!

#2 principessa

principessa
    • 219 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy 

Prices are coming in now for the irhb, but the cheapest I can find is $1750!!!! I don't know what to do as I really wanted it to be around $1500 pp. anyone else have quotes ?! We are coming from Toronto and the wedding is booked for July 10!!

Are you able to get a group rate by any chance?  My TA got our price down to just slightly over $1500 with the group rate to Gran Bahia, even though prices were listed to be nearly $1700.

#3 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
      • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Oh really??! Thats great,,, I'm not sure, I'll have to ask her! Have you been to Gran Bahia? It looks really nice too!

#4 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
        • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Just realized I didn't mention it's for 2013!!! :)

#5 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
          • 94 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

Is this for July 2013?

#6 IrieBride

IrieBride
            • 49 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

hey there! i am also getting a quote for that hotel for July 2013...I will let u know what mine comes in at. Which tour op is your price with and does it include the taxes or no? THanks, Sarah!

#7 principessa

principessa
              • 219 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Oh really??! Thats great,,, I'm not sure, I'll have to ask her! Have you been to Gran Bahia? It looks really nice too!

I've been to the Gran Bahia before - not to the exact one we're getting married at, but one of the same complex.  Love their chain of resorts:)  

I really hope you can get the price down!

#8 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
                • 94 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

I believe the prices are from Sunquest and air Canada. They do include taxes but I was hoping for a lot cheaper! I really wanted Rose Hall Suites but way out of budget :$

#9 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                  • 313 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

I've been to Jamaica twice.  Once was to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.  It is very hard to find a five star resort for less than $1500 there.  You might have better luck with the Gran Bahia Runaway Bay or the Riu Montego Bay.  My family has been to both and enjoyed them!

#10 Ploman

Ploman
                    • 425 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

We got a quote for IRHB for January 18 2013 from Toronto for only 1577.... I would get them to check again!!! We are coming from Edmonton but only a few guests from Toronto. Try a different travel agent! And definitely get a group quote. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users