Photography: Blue Lagoon Studio

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DominicanLeila

• 64 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hello Ladies-

Has anyone heard of Blue Lagoon Studio? I ran into them on the Majestic Colonial Facebook page and I wanted to see if anyone has heard of them.

#2 MandieTOFF

• 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Did you decide to go with them? I havent found many reviews but the pictures they do have are nice. Have you found out any more information on them?

Amanda Tofflemire

#3 DominicanLeila

• 64 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

No I didn't I went with a totally different person who's pics I love I'm very excited her name is Eva Hadhazy with hadhazy photography. 

#4 JennCarlson

• 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

If anyone has a review for them that would be greatly appreciated.  :)

#5 MercedesBirks

• 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

For more information about Blue Lagoon Studio Punta Cana you can contact me at:

#6 lvendram

• 19 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

I didn't find many reviews online about them but I contacted them and they were happy to give me two contact emails of past clients (after asking them if it were okay).  One of them replied and gave a great review and sent me a bunch of her pics.

#7 lvendram

• 19 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

I contacted Blue Lagoon and asked them for references. They gave me two.I contacted both and only got one reply.  The lady emailed me back and sent a bunch of her wedding pics.  They were lovely. She raved about them and said she would use them again.  I am going to use them for my wedding in July 2013.

#8 KAM04

• 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

I was just wondering how your experience with Blue Lagoon Studio was? Would you use them again? I am looking for a photographer in the area and came across their site. I can't find any reviews except the ones on this board.

#9 HAR14

• 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I had our wedding in Punta Cana on Memorial Day Weekend 2013 and we hired Blue Lagoon for our photography and videography. Manuel and Mercedes were true professionals in every sense. They took wonderful pictures and even took a few photo request that I had, the video and photos came out beautifully and they were great to work with. They are a great team and we would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Punta Cana.

#10 amandap

• 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Does anyone care to share a review on the blue lagoon photographers I am considering them for my wedding in Dominican April 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users