Photo

Buying my own Linens

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 aviongirl

aviongirl
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

Has anyone brought their own linens to Cabo?  It seems super cheap to buy online, but when you get there- what do you do?  Do you rent a steamer somewhere to get the wrinkles out or iron them in your hotel room?  

I can't seem to figure out logistics, but it is SO cheap to order online.

#2 calicat

calicat
    • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I was thinking the same as you - much cheaper to bring your own than pay for the hotels.  Hoping someone with experience will respond so we know if it is possible.  I'd hope the WC would handle the steaming or ironing needed...

#3 calicat

calicat
      • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

I was thinking the same as you - much cheaper to bring your own than pay for the hotels.  Hoping someone with experience will respond so we know if it is possible.  I'd hope the WC would handle the steaming or ironing needed...

#4 GalenM04

GalenM04
        • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Did you ladies ever figure out how to go about ironing them once you get there?

#5 westwoodian

westwoodian
          • 20 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

Would someone please share where you can get them from? When you say get them online, do you mean order them from any website in the US and then fly them over with you or is there a company in Cabo that could ship them there directly?

#6 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
            • 255 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

There are many websites, http://www.linentablecloth.com is where I will be ordering mine from. I will have them shipped to me and pack them to Cabo. Some resorts will not accept shipments and there is a chance it may not make it or get lost once it arrives. Hope that helps. 

#7 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hi ladies,

As a past bride 4-21-12, I purchased our lines from http://weddinglinensdirect.com/index.html  You can order samples to compare and contrast your colors etc...  and the quality is superb.  Check out our reviews and pictures... for yourself.

Happy Planning and best of luck. 

#8 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                • 255 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

I received my order of table runners and 17" cloth napkins from http://www.linentablecloth.com I ordered "turquoise" thinking it would be more green but their colour turned out to be more blue. I am happy with the colour and I was impressed with how quickly the shipment arrived! 

#9 Katryne

Katryne
                  • 260 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Question for you fellow Canadian!  Did they hit you with duty fees??  I hate ordering from the US for that.. you never know what awaits you at delivery!

#10 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                    • 255 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I didn't pay any duty fees, I was a little nervous as well because you never know what you are going to get or how much you much you will get dinged. I ordered 40 chair sashes and 36 napkins. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users