May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#471 JoeJoeT

JoeJoeT
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hi Ladies,

I was hoping some of you can help me look for a website that makes these invitations. I LOVE THEM. We origially bought some other invitations but once i seen these, i have to have them. Any ideas were i can find them??

Thanks in advance

JoeJoe

#472 jackson13

jackson13
    • Site Supporter
    • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

you can find them here

http://www.tgkdesign...ding-invitation

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeJoeT 

Hi Ladies,

I was hoping some of you can help me look for a website that makes these invitations. I LOVE THEM. We origially bought some other invitations but once i seen these, i have to have them. Any ideas were i can find them??

Thanks in advance

JoeJoe

#473 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hi Ladies, I was hoping some of you can help me look for a website that makes these invitations. I LOVE THEM. We origially bought some other invitations but once i seen these, i have to have them. Any ideas were i can find them?? Thanks in advance JoeJoe Posted Image

Would you consider DIY, I think you could replicate these easily

#474 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I'm also wearing the Adorae!! Its soooooo beautiful!!   Did another bride post the aution to sell it?  I ordered mine in May and I'm hoping to have it in the fall!  They said 6-9 months though....

Hello Ladies,

Excited to find soo many Maggie Sottero brides here!!!!

Here are some of my favorites to keep you inspired:

Fore more great ideas, visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Happy planning!!

#475 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by soltamargo 

Hello Ladies,

Excited to find soo many Maggie Sottero brides here!!!!

Here are some of my favorites to keep you inspired:

Fore more great ideas, visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Happy planning!!

I'm not a maggie sottero bride, but I love seeing your photos pop up on threads on BDW. Del Sol was my number 1 pick for photography until I realized that I couldn't afford you... sigh

#476 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I'm not a maggie sottero bride, but I love seeing your photos pop up on threads on BDW. Del Sol was my number 1 pick for photography until I realized that I couldn't afford you... sigh

Tova... Same here!!!!  lol.. I almost wanted to change our DW to Mexico just to have them as an option.  Sigh, :o( I guess I'll have to be jealous of the other brides Del Sol photos.

#477 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

LOL same boat... love Del Sol!!! Unfortunately getting them to jamaica would be my entire wedding budget

#478 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hey Ladies I wonder if you can help me out. I posted this in another thread but thought i would ask my fellow May brides. Im having a little trouble with my color scheme

I had originally picked out dark purple (eggplant) with ivory lace and burlap..

But my groom really wants light grey linen suits and i cant picture it in my head mixing well with the burlap accents

So i was debating on taking out the burlap and just using ivory lace with eggplant and grey/silver

But my invites and most of my wedding stationary are being done with kraft paper which is brown and rustic, which i picked out because of the burlap. The paper is already bought and i would hate for it to goto waste.

Any ideas? or is it just me that i shouldnt mix the grey with the brown?

#479 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hey Ladies I wonder if you can help me out. I posted this in another thread but thought i would ask my fellow May brides. Im having a little trouble with my color scheme

I had originally picked out dark purple (eggplant) with ivory lace and burlap..

But my groom really wants light grey linen suits and i cant picture it in my head mixing well with the burlap accents

So i was debating on taking out the burlap and just using ivory lace with eggplant and grey/silver

But my invites and most of my wedding stationary are being done with kraft paper which is brown and rustic, which i picked out because of the burlap. The paper is already bought and i would hate for it to goto waste.

Any ideas? or is it just me that i shouldnt mix the grey with the brown?

My groom also wanted a grey suit.. But after looking at several groom/groomsmen pictures we agreed on a suit.. He swore it was grey and that's why he liked it, but I emailed the bride and just so happened it was a very like tan/beige.. :o)  Maybe you can sway him.. Especially since you haven't already purchased the kraft paper and you have the themes going.. Just a thought...  

#480 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

My groom also wanted a grey suit.. But after looking at several groom/groomsmen pictures we agreed on a suit.. He swore it was grey and that's why he liked it, but I emailed the bride and just so happened it was a very like tan/beige.. :o)  Maybe you can sway him.. Especially since you haven't already purchased the kraft paper and you have the themes going.. Just a thought...  

Since you HAVE.. not haven't. Sorry :o(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users